ITS CLOBBERIN TIME! -[U21] Farewell, all is uploaded.

AKz Effect

That face is final. Like seriously don't touch it anymore. Are you going to do his current attire?

That and his mask. Current attire is the pants with the white outlining right?

He had a slghtly different colour variation at Battleground.

BAT14_Photo_257.jpg

Got any more ref pics for his BG attire?

It is the same as the regular one but the gray parts are green.

it looked a bit more olive or gold to me

EDIT: Damn the Reigns update looks awesome

Edited by godflow

Just finished his BG attire along with his current attire which is pretty much his BG but with grey lines.

IMG_20140721_144347_zps200a0e45.jpg

Last attire is his mask which I already created in PT, just gotta apply it.

I think the current attire would look better as a texture because it could capture the extra detail that is inside the blocks.

Its textured, I found a SWAT Vest on CC and drew in the lines. My pics make everything dark.

Just finished all his attires. His skull mask looks badass. Im bout to post pics in a little bit.

Can't wait to see. Will be downloading for sure. Best face on reign's I've seen in a while. You planning on converting him in 2k15? Or seeing what they do with him first?

Just finished all his attires. His skull mask looks badass. Im bout to post pics in a little bit.

Can't wait to see. Will be downloading for sure. Best face on reign's I've seen in a while. You planning on converting him in 2k15? Or seeing what they do with him first?

If CAW mode looks the same then yeah, Ill convert all my caws. But damn if it really is the same I'd be disappointed.. Same CAW mode since 11, its getting old.

If CAW mode looks the same then yeah, Ill convert all my caws. But damn if it really is the same I'd be disappointed.. Same CAW mode since 11, its getting old.

Since '10, you mean, lol. BTW, Awesome Content Here, Bro".

Don't get me wrong, I want the mode to improve but, I wouldn't want it to change too much, given the amazing caw's this community produces every year. Then again I suppose I should say let them roll with it since everyone always finds a way to make the best of what they do. So improving the mode would be best firsthand I'd think. Hope that's one of the area's 2k focuses on in the future. Either way love your work and can't wait to get him when he's finished.