Am I ten years too late? PLEASE HELP!

Jonathyn

I have been stuck in a HCTP loop since the day I bought it in 2003.  Honestly, it's the only game I play.  

I recently found an old Gameshark, and was thrilled to find all these codes, do thank you for all your collective hard work.

Unfortunately, the codes I'm entering don't seem to register with my Gameshark (they don't light up when I select them, even though I've entered all the codes correctly).

Is it possible that this is because I never had the chance to register online?  The online Gameshark registration is long defunct at MadCatz, and the tech support there sent me to some website that's also done, so you are my only hope.

You geniuses are my last hope.  What, if anything, can I do to make these codes work?

Thanks in advance.

Rip Van Winkle.  Jonathyn.

Did you also enable the at the same time?

Aside from that I can't really help, they should all be compatible as long as your using the ones listed NTSC and not PAL.

The disc came with HCTP already installed (with master code).  I tried creating an all new title for the game with the master code, and that failed too.

I guess I am doomed.  

On a completely separate note.. Anyone wanna buy a slightly used GameShark?

Thanks for taking the time, you guys.