mean dalenko

NWA/Territories Save PS3

Recommended Posts

N'Jadaka
1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

You again RJ , you barely can finish a pack with your own textures but you gonna release your version of Legends on ps3 because we dont own the rights ? Your a under achiever loser and a big fucking joke. You and your little click can take legends and shove it down your ass for all we care. Anyway we all know how you are , you cant create shit on your own, you always have to use someone else crumbs. If it makes you happy in your miserable life go for it. But knowing you this shit aint never coming out anyway

Lol barely finish a pack? Crumbs? If my work is soo bad why is it all up in your game?

You're a jealous little bitch, a insecure jealous punk who's lashing out like a prepubescent teen because he can't handle the fact that Bugsy kicked the bucket. You're also a racist assclown who called Eri a "Brown Fuck". 

*Correction* you said "Indian Cunt"

Screenshot_20180420_030716.png

 

And yes I got a nice project on the way, with a ton of mods I havent previewed yet that'll blow your mind. So have fun out there as a spectator as I push new content.

Edited by N'Jadaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ByggELangstonJr

 Hey Yo N'Jadaka, What Is Your Project Gonna B Like? :nxt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bugsyboy

How dumb are you ? You really went and dig that out from a half a year ago ? Jesus !! How miserable are you ? Ive said way worst things about him , dig deeper you lazy bum. You know your friend got banned from this site for calling someone a nigga right ? You have a nice project thats gonna blow my mind lol. That would be a first coming from you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N'Jadaka
3 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

How dumb are you ? You really went and dig that out from a half a year ago ? Jesus !! How miserable are you ? Ive said way worst things about him , dig deeper you lazy bum. You know your friend got banned from this site for calling someone a nigga right ? You have a nice project thats gonna blow my mind lol. That would be a first coming from you. 

...........so him using a racial slur justifies you being racist towards him? But I'm the one who's miserable lol. Bugsy you're a wretched loath, a insecure jealous little man who's throwing shots because he's insecure. But you wanna throw insults? Allow me to retort.

You said I could barely finish a pack on my own and I was a under achiever and a loser. You also called me a lazy bum. Now lets take a look at a few of your mods.

1524238555814.jpg

Did Billy Gunn EVER wear either of these attires EVER? Now for the other attires you took from the website where he was selling his ring worn gear or just copied from 2K's lazy work. But WTF is this, you got lazy and tired and just made up some nonsense. And you call me a under achiever who can barely finish his own pack. Also.......

1524238734397.jpg

Bret Hart NEVER wore all pink in WCW! And the other two mods you were too lazy to put his proper chest logo in the proper spot to his left side of his singlet.

And Finally you said "I cant create shit on my own and all I use is other's crumbs" and I call you a hypocrite 

20180420_103210.jpg

1524238402468.jpg

You got these mods from TheDarthFoundation who got his logos from a CAWer named Nic Virtue, so when you knock my mods because a small piece may have a origin somewhere else when you were pushing entire mods that belongs to someone else in the past you're the pot calling the kettle black. It was you who has Andys mod in your 123 kid pack, it is a ton of work from other modders that went into your Legends game. You did not do it alone nor are you in any position to judge another modder especially when my Original work(No base from any prior mod) is featured prominently in your game and on your site, when Eri's work is featured predominantly in your game and site, when I accomplished modding feats that you previously told me were impossible, and when you were all up in my thread and inbox complimenting my work, even recently saying you loved my work. Then you called me lazy? Really I dont know if you've noticed but Ive consistently been producing mods, I'm not the one out here ego tripping and hoarding all my work so I can get off on praise, thats you and your focus so Fuck off. You're done making mods remember, sit your bitter ass on the bench Grandpa, buy a new dog or something to occupy that void. Better yet let me drop a new preview on the community today in honor of your bitterness.

 

Reciepts

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8288286&t=9753551

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8288285&t=9753551

Edited by N'Jadaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ByggELangstonJr

You Tell ' Em N'Jadaka! Put Them In Their Places!!!!!!!!!! :DrewNod:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XIII XHP

You guys could make some amazing mods if you worked together & it's a shame you can't get along...  We're all here for the same reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bugsyboy
7 hours ago, N'Jadaka said:

...........so him using a racial slur justifies you being racist towards him? But I'm the one who's miserable lol. Bugsy you're a wretched loath, a insecure jealous little man who's throwing shots because he's insecure. But you wanna throw insults? Allow me to retort.

You said I could barely finish a pack on my own and I was a under achiever and a loser. You also called me a lazy bum. Now lets take a look at a few of your mods.

1524238555814.jpg

Did Billy Gunn EVER wear either of these attires EVER? Now for the other attires you took from the website where he was selling his ring worn gear or just copied from 2K's lazy work. But WTF is this, you got lazy and tired and just made up some nonsense. And you call me a under achiever who can barely finish his own pack. Also.......

1524238734397.jpg

Bret Hart NEVER wore all pink in WCW! And the other two mods you were too lazy to put his proper chest logo in the proper spot to his left side of his singlet.

And Finally you said "I cant create shit on my own and all I use is other's crumbs" and I call you a hypocrite 

20180420_103210.jpg

1524238402468.jpg

You got these mods from TheDarthFoundation who got his logos from a CAWer named Nic Virtue, so when you knock my mods because a small piece may have a origin somewhere else when you were pushing entire mods that belongs to someone else in the past you're the pot calling the kettle black. It was you who has Andys mod in your 123 kid pack, it is a ton of work from other modders that went into your Legends game. You did not do it alone nor are you in any position to judge another modder especially when my Original work(No base from any prior mod) is featured prominently in your game and on your site, when Eri's work is featured predominantly in your game and site, when I accomplished modding feats that you previously told me were impossible, and when you were all up in my thread and inbox complimenting my work, even recently saying you loved my work. Then you called me lazy? Really I dont know if you've noticed but Ive consistently been producing mods, I'm not the one out here ego tripping and hoarding all my work so I can get off on praise, thats you and your focus so Fuck off. You're done making mods remember, sit your bitter ass on the bench Grandpa, buy a new dog or something to occupy that void. Better yet let me drop a new preview on the community today in honor of your bitterness.

 

Reciepts

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8288286&t=9753551

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8288285&t=9753551

You really are a tool !!! The green dx i got it from google and the red one i designed myself. You have nothing on me. Im not you , i dont just steal others work to feel better about myself. Now do the same comparison with your mods and mine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
N'Jadaka
42 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

You really are a tool !!! The green dx i got it from google and the red one i designed myself. You have nothing on me. Im not you , i dont just steal others work to feel better about myself. Now do the same comparison with your mods and mine. 

😂😂😂😂 so you mean to tell me you googled a logo texture that so happened to be already in a mod and by chance happened to place it in the same spots in the same dimensions and conveniently screw up the handwraps & numbers and placement of the hearts the exact same way? Lyin Ass!!!!!!!

You dont steal other work huh? According to your criteria.

Isn't the purple lightning bolt and orange tights logos right here based off my mods? Hypocrite.

Jericho+2.jpg

You didnt even have permission to use this mod here, but you dont steal.

angle_1.jpg

Ohh and lets not forget you claimed I cant make a texture on my own but why is your name sitting under a mod that you had absolutely no part in creating, whatsoever! Theif.

hbk_2.jpg

Edited by N'Jadaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.