NWA/Territories Save PS3

mean dalenko

If you want an NWA save I highly recommend you download this. Or even if you already have one :) Massive thanks to Kim for his work enabling save unlocking, textures etc and his kindness in talking me through it all.

I've sorted 100 caws, 50 arenas, 20 logos, 26 tag teams, settings superstar threads, rosters, rivalries, rankings, rosters, belts etc etc.

Have it set up the way I like, could go on forever explaining the whys and wherefores, but have 3 major shows with NWA rosters for the first two and the other territories together on the third show. I often quickly switch show logos and arenas between matches in universe depending on whats booked. Easy enough to rearrange how you like.

I don't use the feuds section, having auto rivalries off and letting the individual rivalries and rankings run it seems to book better, and have more cut scene variety. I've set up a lot of the superstar rivals such as Flair with Dusty, Funk, Steamboat Sting .. Tully v Magnum/ Dusty, Midnights v Rock n roll express, Freebirds v Von Erichs, Tommy Rich Buzz Sawyer, Piper Valentine, Steamboat & Youngblood v Slaughter & Kernodle etc

I've set up the tags for exhibition mode also, but personally as just treat universe as my exhibition mode when I feel like, need the show logos in entrances and random attires :) Although the 80s filters don't always seem to work.

Roster:

Harley Race
Terry Funk
Dory Funk jr
Jack Brisco
Jerry Brisco
Wahoo McDaniel
Jay Youngblood
Don Kernoodle
Roddy Piper
Greg Valentine

Arn Anderson
Ole Anderson
Tully Blanchard
Magnum TA
Nikita Koloff
Lex Luger
Barry Windham
Ron Garvin
Hawk
Animal

Ricky Morton
Robert Gibson
Bobby Eaton
Stan Lane
Tommy Rogers
Bobby Fulton
Ivan Koloff
Krusher Kruschev
Rick Rude
Manny Fernandez

Jerry Lawler
Jimmy Garvin
Hector Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero Sr
Steve Kiern
Ken Patera
Luke
Butch
Black Bart
Ron Bass

Buzz Saywer
Tommy Rich
Kevin Sullivan
Shaska Whatley
The Masked Superstar
Mr Wrestling II
Rocky Johnson
Tony Atlas
Blackjack Mulligan
Rufus Jones

Bruiser Brody
Abdullah The Butcher
Michael PS Hayes
Terry Gordy
Buddy Roberts
Kerry Von Erich
Mike Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Chris Adams
Gino Hernandez

JYD
Jim Duggan
Terry Taylor
Steve Williams
One Man Gang
Verne Gagne
Nick Bockwinkel
Stan Hansen
Rick Martel
Curt Hennig

Baron Von Raschke
Mad Dog Vachon
Billy Graham
Big Bubba Rogers
Budddy Landel
Kamala
Ernie Lad
Sam Houston
Dick Murdoch
Dick Slater

Sting
The Great Muta
Bob Orton
Eddie Gilbert
Mike Rotundo
Rick Steiner
Scott Steiner
Sid Vicious
Mark Callous
Dan Spivey

Paul Jones
Jimmy Valient
Jim Cornette
J.J Dillon
Paul Ellering
Gary Hart
The Barbarian
The Warlord
Ron Simmons
Butch Reed

*in game

Flair
Steamboat
Slaughter
Studd
Hogan
Jake

Caws are by the Krad, JDB, Bernielomax, Semtex, Scurrl, Rainalways plus purpledark, adb1980, methos dawson. Will update this apologies to anyone missed. Have mainly gone for relevent attires on the caws not necessarily the best versions, no dlc caws either.

Arenas

Spent forever making and arranging these, they're the main feature :)

BrszKynIcAEurPP.jpg

BrszO5LIMAAu5AJ.jpg

NWA Mid Atlantic 1977
NWA Mid Atlantic 1979
NWA Mid Atlantic 1982
NWA TBS Studios 1986
NWA TBS Studios 85-89

NWA 1984 (alt)
NWA Power Hour 1985
NWA Mid Atlantic 1983
NWA Mid Atlantic 1984
NWA Worldwide 1984

NWA Mid Atlantic 1985
NWA Worldwide 1985
NWA Pro Wrestling 1986
NWA Clash of Champions
NWA ON TBS 89

NWA Starrcade 1983
NWA Starrcade 1984
NWA Starrcade 1985
NWA Starrcade 1986
NWA Starrcade 1987

NWA Starrcade 1988
NWA Starrcade 1989
NWA Starrcade 1990
Great American Bash 85
Great American Bash 89

WCCW Sportatorium 85
Georgia Champ. Wrestling 82
Memphis CWA Studios 88
CWF Florida 83-84
Mid South Wrestling 85 alt

Mid South Wrestling 85
UWF Mid South 86
NWA WRAL TV Studios 77
Mid South Wrestling 94
NWA TBS Studios 89 (real flags version)

AWA Showboat Pavilion
AWA Superclash III
AWA Superclash
NWA WCW Sat Night 86
NWA Best of 84

NWA Crockett Cup 88
NwA Bunkhouse Stampede 88
NWA on TBS 89 (bigger stage alt)
NWA / WCW 1990 TBS
WCW 1990 TBS

Chi Town Rumble 89
Clash of Champions VI
Wrestlewar 89
Clash of CHampions IX
Clash of Champions X

46 arenas by me, 3 from Razaback and one from Dely. 21 of them with glitched aprons.

Logos

BruVakAIcAAC-mB.jpg

BruVUMZIgAE1gKf.jpg

could easy fill 20 more logo slots, all ppvs and lots more are on cc (search cdb :))

Belts

I highly recommend downloading this NWA 87-90 announcer pack by The Territories, I've set up the entrance tracks so if you copy the music files to ps3 before the save theres a chance they may match up already 

The Save:

PAL version

NTSC Version

I've uploaded the saves inside Kim's Save Game Tool pack, as you will need to resign the save to your own PS3. Apologies if the below directions aren't clear enough, will happily talk anyone through it, but you have to:

Copy an existing game save from your ps3 profile to usb, from which you copy the 'param.sfo' into the Save Game Tools folder. Rename it to template.sfo, execute "Resign.EU" or "Resign.US", copy the Bles (EU)or Blus (US) folder to ps3 and load up the game :)

Many thanks again to Kim for his help
Edited by mean dalenko
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Cocked it up after changing the links sorry. Have updated and checked it, currently should work for arenas and caws but no logo data for some reason. Hopefully will reup again with them included, but all and dozens more are on cc

Edited by mean dalenko

How crazy do you have to be to briefly consider buying a PS3 just to use a gamesave? Love the save and the work that has gone into this, just wish it was on the 360 side.

Thanks very much appreciate it, I guess the 360 cc might have a lot less old school arenas and logo textures as I've put hundreds up myself on ps3, but I don't think this save is quite worth buying one for. Unless maybe the logos work once downloaded :)  

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
1 hour ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

Give Me Da Steps On How To Download & Install NWA/Territories PlayStation 3 SaveGames For WWE 2K14!!!!! Plz? Thanxx!!!!!!! :nxt

Hey sir, a couple of things. 

Firstly the download links for these saves are down so there's no way for you to download them. Also the instruction on how to install them are in the original post.

Secondly I dont know if you're trolling, young, or lack articulation but your posts come off as abrasive, demanding, and sometimes condescending. Now I dont know if thats your intent or not, but I just want you to know you might get a better response from people by politely asking and not demanding, reading through the many posts and tutorials before asking hypotheticals that are absurdly outta context, and approaching game modding like its DIY and not a random group of programmers ready to deliver content at your request.

And finally, yes there isnt a chance of the Legends team working on a ps3 version, but that doesnt mean a ps3 project(s) isnt on the way. It just haven't been formally announced as of yet.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ByggELangstonJr said:

What Do U Mean That Doesn't Mean A Wrestling Legends PlayStation 3 Project Isn't On The Way, N'Jadaka? :nxt

Do you not understand English? He was quite clear.

Ok, let me be more clear. The only wrestling legends game on this forum is titled "Wrestling Legends". That game had/s a team(Red Rooster and Bugsyboy). When you refer to Wrestling Legends capitalized on this forum obviously they believe that you are referring to their project that they just released. Now in regards to their "specific" project the chance of collaberation from them to me on a direct ps3 conversion project is not gonna happen for several factors(we publically hate each other, they're pretty burnt out, etc). That doesnt mean that a ps3 Legends game isnt on the way as they do not own the sole rights or are the only people capable of putting out a WWE Legends mod(get the hint). It just means the chances of them specifically working on that project is slim to none barring a act of God.

Edited by N'Jadaka

4 hours ago, N'Jadaka said:

Ok, let me be more clear. The only wrestling legends game on this forum is titled "Wrestling Legends". That game had/s a team(Red Rooster and Bugsyboy). When you refer to Wrestling Legends capitalized on this forum obviously they believe that you are referring to their project that they just released. Now in regards to their "specific" project the chance of collaberation from them to me on a direct ps3 conversion project is not gonna happen for several factors(we publically hate each other, they're pretty burnt out, etc). That doesnt mean that a ps3 Legends game isnt on the way as they do not own the sole rights or are the only people capable of putting out a WWE Legends mod(get the hint). It just means the chances of them specifically working on that project is slim to none barring a act of God.

I dont hate you, you just annoyed me. Lifes too short to hate random people on the internet

• Like 1

You again RJ , you barely can finish a pack with your own textures but you gonna release your version of Legends on ps3 because we dont own the rights ? Your a under achiever loser and a big fucking joke. You and your little click can take legends and shove it down your ass for all we care. Anyway we all know how you are , you cant create shit on your own, you always have to use someone else crumbs. If it makes you happy in your miserable life go for it. But knowing you this shit aint never coming out anyway