New Hacking Group

torrielover

Did your newbie group ever actually amke any codes? Like weren't you guys making triple cells or something else that is impossible? Besides that, I really don't see the appeal of these hacking "groups".

Did your newbie group ever actually amke any codes? Like weren't you guys making triple cells or something else that is impossible? Besides that, I really don't see the appeal of these hacking "groups".

Yeah we did, they're all posted on our board, they're No Mercy codes mostly, and I guess I'll start hacking No Mercy codes since I lost my PS2 Gameshark Memory Card. :(

Did your group ever actually make any codes? 

Yeah we did, they're No Mercy codes mostly.

Did you do any Smackdown codes?

If not shouldn't this topic be moved to the general gaming forum?

when did we ever have any no mercy codes?

wait...was that after i realized i wouldnt be able to take credit for codes that wernt being made?

If you don't believe me then check TKS's site in his signature ;) We started after you left

I only have an NTSC Action Replay MAX, but I'm hoping this guy on another forum can help me learn to convert codes from codebreaker or gameshark to it, and after that hopefully I can learn to make my own codes. I made codes for No Mercy, mostly just new backstage areas and stuff, but I had fun. So if you're interested in letting me join, just reply or something, I guess... yeah. I'll shut up now ;)

• 4 months later...