Foff

Here we go with these screenshots from Brienj's 2010 game

i appreciate what he did , really great job , it's a new game now :D
419805095.jpg

483327944.jpg

as you see he made a great effort to make everybody enjoy the game

thanks BrienJ :)

• 2 weeks later...

I knew its too old but its great anyway , what if i told you that i want to mod this hack in order to be completed & i'lll start a thread showing what are those things that this hack miss , as an example there are a lot of wrestlers missing selection screen picture as Armando Estrada , Jimmy Wang Yang (1)

When you choose altrenate costumes and going to star match screen the selection screen won't appear (2)
i need to add some alternate costumes , i knew that in SVR 2008 game there's a costume for jake the snake so why don't we add it ? (3)
i'm still trying to get SVR 2009 exclusive DLC for PS3 to see if i'll be able to add it as an alternate costumes (4)
there are a lot of things missing but that doesn't mean the hack is a bad one , for me SVR 2010 with Brienj's hack is more interesting than W2k14 :)
i just want to ask anyone watching this thread , will you be able to help me as i really need a lot of help to finish doing all those things ?

I knew its too old but its great anyway , what if i told you that i want to mod this hack in order to be completed & i'lll start a thread showing what are those things that this hack miss , as an example there are a lot of wrestlers missing selection screen picture as Armando Estrada , Jimmy Wang Yang (1)

When you choose altrenate costumes and going to star match screen the selection screen won't appear (2)

i need to add some alternate costumes , i knew that in SVR 2008 game there's a costume for jake the snake so why don't we add it ? (3)

i'm still trying to get SVR 2009 exclusive DLC for PS3 to see if i'll be able to add it as an alternate costumes (4)

there are a lot of things missing but that doesn't mean the hack is a bad one , for me SVR 2010 with Brienj's hack is more interesting than W2k14 :)

i just want to ask anyone watching this thread , will you be able to help me as i really need a lot of help to finish doing all those things ?

There is quite a few things missing I have to agree, but I am clueless when it comes to hacking in this area. I'm not much of a help :p

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/25/2019 at 1:43 AM, Swooog said:

i know this is old but anyone know where i can get these mods 

+1 This guy. cant find it anywhere. Its the holy grail of this site.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 4:29 AM, Hollywood Akeem said:

+1 This guy. cant find it anywhere. Its the holy grail of this site.

facts man you gotta sell you soul to the devil to get this shit

Edited by Swooog
reworded it better

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...