Soul Rider GFX Showcase

Soul RiderX

I am a 12-year old kid so :D

Are you kidding me? :)

No.Why do you think i don't make good mods?

Oh, okay. I never would've thought that with how good you are with gfx.

You are always amazing!but some times you add very much contrast,so from next time try to improve that!!sorry if you feel bad but it was my view of opinion!!

Could you do an avy of Brock Lesnar with a good image. I was wondering if you can make it with the background stuff in gray and Brock Lesnar with color.

Could you do an avy of Brock Lesnar with a good image. I was wondering if you can make it with the background stuff in gray and Brock Lesnar with color.

Avatars aren't really my thing buddy, I would have went ahead and ask some of the other GFXers here. There are a few that are quiet better then me with that stuff, So I'm sure they will be able to come up with something good.

New Custom RR Poster:

255u9v5.png

Avatars aren't really my thing buddy, I would have went ahead and ask some of the other GFXers here. There are a few that are quiet better then me with that stuff, So I'm sure they will be able to come up with something good.

New Custom RR Poster:

255u9v5.png

Alright, thanks. 

I prefer the the grungy look much better. Great job on that. It'd be cool to see Goldberg vs. Ryback one day.

I felt like the original version was looking too clean, so I decided to retouch it a bit. Thanks for the opinion man. ;)

I prefer the the grungy look much better. Great job on that. It'd be cool to see Goldberg vs. Ryback one day.

I felt like the original version was looking too clean, so I decided to retouch it a bit. Thanks for the opinion man. ;)
No problem.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Well its been a while since the last time a designed something (like 3 years), and this is my comeback piece. 

Version 1 -
95665360.png

Version 2 - 
73305013.png

Comments & Creative criticism will be appreciated.

Edited by Soul RiderX

• 2 months later...