Soul Rider GFX Showcase

Soul RiderX

It would be nice to see how you do with other styles of signature.

I can sure as hell try some different kinds. Do yo have anything particular in mind?

Not really. Just something not so collage/texture heavy.

Well its been a while since I created a photomanip sig, but I manged to create this in a few minutes:

17452837.png

Original photo:

damien-sandow.jpg

Edited by Soul RiderX

Wow, that looks awesome bro :) great work :)

Thanks for the feed man. I tried to keep the use of textures to a minimum and rely more on lightning and color use.

I am always checking in here as im a big fan of yours :)

That's always awesome to hear my friend.  :) 

I can see that the GFX section isn't the strongest here to say the least, but I hope I'll get more replays. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to thank you for what you have taught me and other members like GameElite how to make the best signatures ever like yours.You are a great GFX maker and the best one i know.This is what you taught me.

Before you taught me:

Kane.png

After you taught me:

KaneV2l.png

• 2 weeks later...

Rocky your improvement is really staring to show my man. I would have changed the water mark though, I think its too big and bold, and should be less visible. The Font could use some work too, but other ten that, this is a pretty solid try. Keep it up.

New Brock Lesnar Sig

Original Size
48934570.png

Forum Size-
5964989.png

Edited by Soul RiderX

Rocky your improvement is really staring to show my man. I would have changed the water mark though, I think its too big and bold, and should be less visible. The Font could use some work too, but other ten that, this is a pretty solid try. Keep it up.

New Brock Lesnar Sig (Made for GameElite)

Original Size

48934570.png

Forum Size-

5964989.png

Thanks!

Your sig is awesome as always.

New Brock Lesnar Sig (Made for GameElite)

Original Size

48934570.png

Forum Size-

5964989.png

Thanks!

Your sig is awesome as always.

Thanks man.

Really not a fan of the Brock sig, too much going on, feels very 2004.

I respect your opinion man.Thanks for letting me know. I honestly think it may look a little crowded, but I kinda like it, it makes for a nice change compared to me other pieces.

You over-sharpened the brock lesnar signature.

Yeah, now that I check it out a couple of times more I may have went a little over overboard with the sharpening around his face. Thanks.

Are you able to do gif sigs? If so, could you done with this?

W7f2Hvx.gif

Unfortunately I don't do GIF sigs,  but RollingRocky300 is pretty good at them, I would ask him for one if I were you.

I respect your opinion man.Thanks for letting me know. I honestly think it may look a little crowded, but I kinda like it, it makes for a nice change compared to me other pieces.

Yeah, now that I check it out a couple of times more I may have went a little over overboard with the sharpening around his face. Thanks.

W7f2Hvx.gif

Unfortunately I don't do GIF sigs,  but RollingRocky300 is pretty good at them, I would ask him for one if I were you.

Thanks man.Beast,i will do your sig by tonight.

Yeah, now that I check it out a couple of times more I may have went a little over overboard with the sharpening around his face. Thanks.

W7f2Hvx.gif

Unfortunately I don't do GIF sigs, but RollingRocky300 is pretty good at them, I would ask him for one if I were you.

Thanks man.Beast,i will do your sig by tonight.

Thanks Rocky. I guess I better quit being a bother about it because I don't want to make you mad and end up not doing it. Sorry. :)