Soul Rider GFX Showcase

Soul RiderX

sure.how do you do these amazing ones???

That's the million dollar question isn't it  :D 

I would like to think that I have a keen eye for combining textures together. So to put it as simple as it can be, it's mostly a mix of textures combined with different kind of modes, filters, contrasts and color schemes.

New Stardust Signature (This is an improvment of RollingRocky previous Stardust Signature):

This is his original sig:
Stardust.png

This is my outcome after a few improvements:

j0bsdz.png

Smaller Size:

25qrm1l.png

I seriously love your work. You've got to be the best on here in my opinion.

That's an awesome thing to hear man, I appreciate the great feedback. Thank you.

RollingRocky I'm glad you like the outcome man, Enjoy.

Some mew stuff:

Lashley -

bobby_lashley_signature_by_soulridergfx-

CM Punk -

cm_punk_signature_2015_by_soulridergfx-d

I seriously love your work. You've got to be the best on here in my opinion.

I totally agree :)

Great work bro :)

Thanks man. I hope that what I sent you a while ago is helping you progress.

CM Punk W/Different Border

b7mooy.png

New Kevin Owens Signature:

1-

2unyc6x.png

2-

34j3oti.png

I wasn't sure about the main text font when I was making it , and I'm still not to keen about it right now.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Edit: 

Since I didn't like the main font in the first two versions, I created this text from his KO Logo on NXT:

3-

349apfs.png

Edited by Soul RiderX

Yeah, its really does help. They have some really cool textures :D

The new sigs look so good bro, awesome work :)

Thanks bro.

That Owens sig was a pain in the ass with all the text and stuff, but I guess I'm glad with the outcome.

New Poster for the upcoming Fast Lane:

16gzts0.png

Edited by Soul RiderX

You gotta do some tuts man, or some tips on where to get good textures and stock. Man you're incredible!

You gotta do some tuts man, or some tips on where to get good textures and stock. Man you're incredible!

Yeah I totally agree with this, great work again bro  :)

Well thank you both first of all. Much appreciated.

Unfortunately because of my work, and honestly since I don't have that much of a nerve to deal with tuts and stuff, what I mainly do is give a few good Psd's of my work, so people will see how its done first hand, just ask GameElite here about that. As far as that textures are concerned, I made a big textures file the other day of some stuff I collected, I can send you the link if your interested.

Yeah I totally agree with this, great work again bro  :)

Well thank you both first of all. Much appreciated.

Unfortunately because of my work, and honestly since I don't have that much of a nerve to deal with tuts and stuff, what I mainly do is give a few good Psd's of my work, so people will see how its done first hand, just ask GameElite here about that. As far as that textures are concerned, I made a big textures file the other day of some stuff I collected, I can send you the link if your interested.

Could you send me those textures also buddy? :)

The textures pack size is almost 750Mb and it contains a lot of textures I picked up over from Deviantart, Google and stuff.I hope it will help some of you in your future work. Of course credit goes to the awesome and talented people who created them for us to use. Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/enf14ym0ooehyvr/SoulRider+Textuers+2014.rar

Enjoy!  ;) 

Edited by Soul RiderX

Your a legend bro, thank you so much. I really appreciate it :D

No problem man, I'm 100 percent sure it will help you develop your style in signatures for the better.

Anyway, here is a new poster I based off the Fast Lane one for an E-FED league of a friend:

9fxnj8.png

Edited by Soul RiderX

Looks awesome bro :p

Great work :)

Thanks dude.

When are you going to post some new GFX stuff? I'm curios to see what you achieved with the textures I sent you.