huh

amazing work Joe.  well worth the wait

thanks, won't have to wait much longer. Probably will be uploaded this week.

Best Devitt ever man

Thank You! Although I personally think that Vries' from WWE '12 will always be the best, all of the other good ones' morphs (including mine) are based off of his.

Definitely the best.

Thanks brother

Edited by godflow

Also, if anyone wanted to know where the attires came from.

1:
9fyzV9w.png
Didn't have enough layers for kneewrap or white boot detail.

2:
idVfMpF.png
Couldn't get the mask to look right, and mixed it with his later NJPW looks, where he didn't have the A|X on his trunks as much.

3:
qQdaOgs.jpg
Everyone knows of this attire, but no one's really gotten it right, lol

5WH41In.jpg
This is a really badass attire, never seen it until I did some deep digging for recent non-paint stuff. It's like the perfect mesh of the Old and New Devitt.

• Too Sweet 1

Best Devitt ever man

Thank You! Although I personally think that Vries' from WWE '12 will always be the best, all of the other good ones' morphs (including mine) are based off of his. 

I agree.  Vries' wwe 12 caw was the best.  I thought Jay did a good job with his from last year which was based off that as well.  IMO the only way to improve a caw, is to start with the best and tweak from there.  I think you did a fantastic job with this.

off topic: thinking of Vries' caws in 12', his Nigel and Jacobs were fantastic as well. 

Another note, the last attire is actually his Hannibal Lecter attire without the entrance gear. Although adding the Hannibal entrance gear would be more accurate, this slot is focused on the simpler Devitt and not all the crazy paint, so I'm gonna leave the attire how it is.

The full Hannibal Lecter attire will probably make an appearance on the next, painted slot.

that match made me laugh when he had his glass of wine, thought it was a nice touch

tumblr_n9j6jpQli81s5g0jgo3_250.giftumblr_n9j6jpQli81s5g0jgo7_250.giftumblr_n9j6jpQli81s5g0jgo8_250.gif

Yeah, I've never really paid attention to Devitt's recent stuff until making this CAW, lots of awesome stuff he's done. 

I'm about to go through a bunch of matches to make his moveset a bit more current, although he himself said he's done "the same shit for 15 years" lmao

this was the only match I caught of his since wk.  when I seen you added the lecter attire, i had to post the gifs lol     his set changed a little, but nothing major. It'll most likely be move placement,  maybe a move or two taken out and replaced.