huh

I am glad you developed layers for the kickpads, with the shadowing where they bend at the ankles.  Most people I see just leave them blank.  It is nice to see such a well developed CAW like this.

I am glad you developed layers for the kickpads, with the shadowing where they bend at the ankles.  Most people I see just leave them blank.  It is nice to see such a well developed CAW like this.

Thanks man, I've done similar kickpad shading on my reDRagon, Chuck Taylor, and some others in the Indy topic.

are you doing a Pegasus Kid attire?

Probably not, but I may if I can't think of any other attires. As of now it's looking like the black/white attire that was previewed on page 4, green/purple Apollo 55 Dangerous attire, and Wrestle Kingdom 6 Apollo 55 attire (Spacesuits!).

After I get both Devitts and the Indy project stuff uploaded, I'll probably make a Taguchi

Hey guys, I'm making some last minute changes to Devitt before uploading him. One thing is going to be lightening up the facial hair. I also think I'm going to get rid of the entrance shirts on the 1st attire, I don't really like em lol.

After this slot is rendered and uploaded, I'll release a retro slot and a painted slot, don't know when though.

Heavily updating Devitt today after looking around Progress Wrestling's Facebook and some other sources. Scrapping the WK8 attire and moving the WK7 attire to the Retro Slot, so that I can get some better current looks on this slot.

anyway we can get something to hold us over till it's done? 

Even just like a single attire upload? 

Excited to see what you put together in the end though, while the carnage attire was rad I feel like it's a waste to put it over the face you made. Got plenty of solid Devitt painted caws out there. 

Edited by sam8madness

anyway we can get something to hold us over till it's done? 

Even just like a single attire upload? 

Excited to see what you put together in the end though, while the carnage attire was rad I feel like it's a waste to put it over the face you made. Got plenty of solid Devitt painted caws out there. 

I finished him today :) I'm updating the topic later on tonight, after I watch PWG Eleven.

One last question for everyone though. Would you guys rather the Rock n Rolla attire have the jacket with blue lights, or no lights (the goldish silver color)? The lights only came on at the end of his entrance, and you can't even get the proper effect in Create-An-Entrance mode, so I don't see the point in having the blue.