huh

@godflow Yeah I would say lighten it a bit. Good job on him though. You have went from a so-so cawer to a really good cawer this year.

yeah man, it just sucks that I'm just now getting in my groove so late in the game. 2K15 is gonna be sick though

8/6/14

Finally no more Zack Ryder hair! The old jaw morph favored the bearded attire, but not the others. This is a nice medium in my opinion. I also have done a lot of minor changes in the face (which I guess means one major change lol) and tweaked the body morph. Also obviously I've added the blue and white attires.

I've realized that the blue attire is kinda inaccurate, kneepad designs are facing the wrong way. I've fixed all of that though, will update the caps when he's uploaded (Which will be soon!)

I've realized that the blue attire is kinda inaccurate, kneepad designs are facing the wrong way. I've fixed all of that though, will update the caps when he's uploaded (Which will be soon!)

Can't wait!