huh

Dont go ape shit...

lips way too flush.

profile (especially nose) imo is off.

seen A better face that wasn't released... body morph looks good though and that jacket is the shit!

Dont go ape shit...

lips way too flush.

profile (especially nose) imo is off.

seen A better face that wasn't released... body morph looks good though and that jacket is the shit!

will fix the lips

do you have any profile refs? didn't have many and if I angle the nose down or decrease nostril height it'll look strange from the front, I've tried.

thanks

Nope I personally haven't got any profile refs anymore, going off what I've watched over the years though I know its not that jacked looking, I get what your saying about the nostril height and angle messing the front up, but im sure it could be better dude :cool:

Not the best but you can tell from this... Prince-Devitt.jpg

That's the ref I used when I was tinkering with the nose xD I'll go back and mess around with it again, but if it ends up either looking better from the front or the side, I'll go with the front.

another Devitt CAW lol this guys becoming the new Jeff Hardy

this does look good though & a non paint slot would be cool as im currently using him in my universe without the paint

Woah! That's the greatest Devitt I have ever seen, nice job!

btw why has Devitt been dressing up like a bunch of tits lately? i think he's having the Sandow treatment hahaha!

Good to see someone not doing all that painted bullshit. Looks great brother.

Hipster alert
Not really, I just was a fan of Devitt before WK8, unlike 95% of the people on this forum.

Good for you, but how does that make his paint bullshit?

Good to see someone not doing all that painted bullshit. Looks great brother.

Hipster alert
Not really, I just was a fan of Devitt before WK8, unlike 95% of the people on this forum.
Good for you, but how does that make his paint bullshit?
The first few paints were okay, but it's gotten to the point where it's just overdone. With caws that's all these kids want "Oh Devitt just did a ____ paint, you have to make it!" That shit gets annoying. Good to see my Brother Joe making a good ass normal Devitt. Instead of 150 slots of painted shit.