Apron Glitch Issue

Heel.Garciaa

I have been following all the steps on Smacktalks video on the apron glitch but everytime I save the arena and go to play a match with it in exibition it just shows the misc logos. Is there anything  I am doing wrong?

I have been following all the steps on Smacktalks video on the apron glitch but everytime I save the arena and go to play a match with it in exibition it just shows the misc logos. Is there anything  I am doing wrong?

Is this via someones Community Creations? If it is then thats the problem as needs to be done by scratch.

Is this via someones Community Creations? If it is then thats the problem as needs to be done by scratch.

No I know that I cant download em because it fixes the glitch, I have been doing it by scratch and the misc logos still apear.