Mark Henry

Hey everyone,

Maybe I missed it, but I couldn't find a topic specifically on this, so I thought I'd post one. I got tired of seeing The Rock's hometown and weight on a lot of the downloaded mods every time I used the WrestleMania I arena, so I did a little digging into the pofo files extracted through X-Packer and found the following locations in a hex editor:

06-07: Full Name*
08-09: Nick Name*
0a-0b: Short Name*
0e-0f: Social Media (ID can be found in Strings file)
1c-1f: Hometown
20-2d: Attributes (hex values)
74-7b: Crowd signs (for attire 1, subsequent attires follow)
ca-cb: Weight (lbs in hex values)

* means that these are already able to be edited in X-Packer. 

Just as an example, I wanted to see British Bulldog billed from Manchester and wanted different crowd signs, so I created a random superstar named "MANCHESTER" and assigned the hometown as Manchester and crowd signs I wanted. I then extracted its pofo to view the values, as they are in the same spots. I then opened the British Bulldog's pofo and entered the values from 1c-1f and 74-7b. Then, I entered his weight in ca-cb as 01 04 (hex for 260 lbs., his WWE.COM profile weight). Then, I injected British Bulldog's pofo into the Save Data with the new values using X-Packer and played as him in WrestleMania I arena, and he had the new hometown and weight!

As for the movesets file, I didn't see a topic on where to find the minitron and multiple title entrance values, so if you're interested:

246-247: Entrance Music*
248-249: Titantron*
24a-24b: Preset Entrance*
24c-24d: Champion Entrance*
24e-24f: Multiple Title Entrance
250-251: Minitron

There is a second set of values above these that would seem to be in the same order, but I'm not 100% sure what they are for. Again, ones marked with * can be edited in X-Packer. Perhaps maybe these could be integrated into X-Packer one day? I hope this helps if you feel like your mods need to be a little more authentic!
Edited by Mark Henry