CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

Does anyone have a Save Data & cas files for "The Ameican Wolves" by DeNiro? I downloaded the rar file but it only had the cas files.

I use Xpacker for everything & I would appreciate any help. I don't use any tool because it always corrupts my save.

No I don't. I got DeNiro's Wolves from two different saves. I honestly don't want to search for them. if you want to PM me your save data and tell me where you want them I'll inject them for you. :)

Do anyone have the cas files for Ricochet Alicia Fox 2014 attire and Kid Kash

No Alicia Fox. I have a Kid Kash that I made myself, but it sucks. Trust me. Lol.

Nope. Non of those. All I can tell you is to follow this thread. If I some how end up with a save with them on it, I'll post them. Again, I don't have Live. What I post is what people have on saves that they share with me or the creators send me their CAWs. Sorry.

Nope. Non of those. All I can tell you is to follow this thread. If I some how end up with a save with them on it, I'll post them. Again, I don't have Live. What I post is what people have on saves that they share with me or the creators send me their CAWs. Sorry.

Thanks Dbo

• Like 1

- Tyson Kidd and Bram by Mr Devious are posted, both rendered by Bale

- Samuel Shaw by Shattered reposted with renders. Thanks Bale!

- Generation Me (Young Buck's TNA gimmick) posted

Edited by Dbo2700
  • Like 1

- Mr BlackSheep's Diva Save posted

Mr Blacksheep was kind enough to get on CC and download the top 100 divas. He's Awesome for that. Here is the Roster- https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing. Big/huge Thanks to him!

Happy to help out. I just want to say there is a lot more content that deserve to be on the list but It either contained DLC or it showed up default for me.

I will post a recommendation list of all that I coudn't get in hopes that somone who can will post the .cas files. Also My Indy Save will contain a few more caws I couldnt fit in this save.

• Like 1

- Seth Rollins (3.0 update) by Brainz, NickbreakerUK, Ajsim, & TheHippopotomus posted. Rendered.

- Dean Ambrose (updated) by Brainz and DrVries posted. Rendered

- ACH by ThePenguin and Prince (Roka's morph) posted

- Ahmed Kohnson by Dre41 posted. Rendered by Brainz.

- The Headbangers are posted. Thanks to Brainz for sharing.

- Disco Inferno, Dave Taylor, The Youngbucks (ROH), Chris Hero, Rocky Romero and Kenta Kobashi by Bobby De Niero posted. Thanks to Caliber for sharing.

Edited by Dbo2700
  • Like 1

yeah I know Penguin but yeah you guys should be crediting Roka more he's the one actually made it not me and Penguin we just converted it tbh

Edited by Prince™

could you upload big evil undertaker by dynomyte

If someone sends it to me I can. When Dyno uploaded all his caws it wasn't in there. Again. I don't have xbox live.

yeah I know Penguin but yeah you guys should be crediting Roka more he's the one actually made it not me and Penguin we just converted it tbh

I'll add all 3 of you to the credits. That cool?