CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

Great topic here. Does anybody know if the Kassius Ohno posted is the one Vries made? Been needing that for a while.

It's Vries's morph but not his.

Hey Penguin. I PMd you a while back but you never answered.

Great topic here. Does anybody know if the Kassius Ohno posted is the one Vries made? Been needing that for a while.

I'm sorry I did not answer but I never received it.

Edited by ThePenguin

Awesome resource for the folks who need it.  (I tend to stick with original CAWs, but hey...you never know.) Hopefully, 360/PS3 users will still be able to share CAWs this way in 2K15.

Edited by M42Productions

Wait is there two Penguins? Did you make a dope ACH?

Wait is there two Penguins? Did you make a dope ACH?

I'm the same guy this site does not let me come back when I sign out so I had to make another profile.So yeah the ACH is mine.

- Samuel shaw by Shatered/Codes added

- Seth Rollins (NXT) by Brainz86 and DrVries added

- Unmasked Rey Mysterio by NAO619 added

- Willow, Kenny King, Viscera, Cryme Tyme, Eziekel Jackson, Vladimir Koslov added

Edited by Dbo2700
  • Like 1

Ok. Had to make a couple changes. Had to ask Smacktalks to delete a few comments so that I could get a third post. This Topic is busting at the seems! Lol. Anyways, Sorry to the four guys who got their comment deleted. It was a necessary evil.

• Like 1

You're Awesome Bale!

Will you have a diva and a chikara section

No probably not. I personally don't like Divas. I feel like they are a waste of space on the game. But mostly because of two things: 1, I already don't have enough room for what I have posted. 2,I don't see to many cas files for them. Again I don't have Live to download. I might at some point inject all the Divas that I do have into one save so people can download that. A "Diva Pack" if you will. I have already uploaded Chyna and Kharma.
  • Like 1

Does anyone have a Save Data & cas files for "The Ameican Wolves" by DeNiro?  I downloaded the rar file but it only had the cas files.

I use Xpacker for everything & I would appreciate any help. I don't use any tool because it always corrupts my save.