Dbo2700

CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

motishow

Has anyone Braun Strowman caw?

thanks

BigBlueRI4x

I actually do, but it's not his re-packaged version we see now. It's his Wyatt Family days. The black sheep mask is not all that great.

SSJYOUNGJ21

Does anybody have a good Kurt angle attitude era  ?

Edited by dbz1989

motishow

I actually do, but it's not his re-packaged version we see now. It's his Wyatt Family days. The black sheep mask is not all that great.

Isn't a matter , i need his moveset

thanks

TheTechnicalSavage

Hey Dbo, can you please up the WWE2K14 Save Editor cracked? I'll be so much grateful. 

I always use that tool, but my computer got some problems and i lose everything, included all of my caws and all save games i download here. If you cannot upload it again, can you tell me how to use X-Packer?  Because i have one and i don't have any idea how to put some logos or edit some characters.

This link don't work anymore... http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/46820-wwe2k14-se-by-kg971-officially-cracked-eea-justice/

*EDIT: I found on my old HDD. 

Edited by TheTechnicalSavage

karimgameswwe
On 27/10/2012 at 1:11 AM, Smacktalks said:

Thanks for posting this. :)

BigBlueRI4x

I don't know what my odds are to get a reply here but...

Anyone have trouble injecting SMK's AJ Styles NJPW or Godflow's "Current" Prince Devit cas files using PURFAX3's mod tool, and rehash/resign in Horizon? I am trying to update them with current attires, esp Devitt to be Finn Balor, and my save gets corrupted every time. I did a test injection with a CAW from one of my other saves just to see if it's operator error, and it goes in fine. Granted all the ID's on this .cas file don't really need to be updated in that case, but the name had to be changed to match the proper slot it would go in. I verified ID's are all correct in the Styles and Devitt .cas files, and I renamed them to the proper slot #. I've even ran them through Le Fluffie for additional rehash/resign after rehash/resign in Horizon. I did this after I updated the name to the proper slot # and the ID's in Horizon. I've had issues like this in the past, and then suddenly I'll have no issues injecting bunches of CAW's into saves. Really strange.

EDIT - 8:21pm EST

Appears the issue is Godflow's Prince Devitt "Current" .cas file. I successfully injected SMK's AJ Styles. Damn that sucks. I liked Godflow's Devitt a bit more than the SMK one I have, and was hoping I could build from that. Do you think it has to do with the fact I am not inject it into the same slot the file is orginally from (82)?

Edited by BigBlueRI4x
Reference wrong creators; a latest result

TheTechnicalSavage
21 hours ago, bruno22thegamer said:

@TheTechnicalSavage a topic like this.

Yeah, i play with like 4/5 saves from here, and i even make one personal with caws i really like.

Swooog

i̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶g̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶K̶G̶S̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶

nvm it works :p

Edited by Swooog
i fixed my issuse