CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am still posting cas files if anyone is intersested. Stay Tuned!

Count me as interested! With the all the legends coming out officially in 2K16 as well as via the work of Bugsy, Red, et al   I'm looking to fill out my CAS roster with obscure guys (and gals - need a good Bull Nakano to kick the snot out of Alundra Blaze!) from the 80s and 90s

Edited by El Guapo
  • Like 1

Sounds Awesome! I'm excited about that Legends Game @Bugsy.

I can't promise much as far as Golden Legends, but, Metalhead still has a batch coming. I know he has Dory Funk and a couple others coming in there. 

I can't promise much as far as Golden Legends, but, Metalhead still has a batch coming. I know he has Dory Funk and a couple others coming in there. 

did they shut the 2k14 servers off yet?

did they shut the 2k14 servers off yet?

I think it does here in a bit. Not totally sure. 

Yeah the servers are officially down for good.  I DL'ed about 300 really good CAWs onto USB drives yesterday that may or may not already be posted.  I'll work on extracting & shipping them over in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Yeah the servers are officially down for good.  I DL'ed about 300 really good CAWs onto USB drives yesterday that may or may not already be posted.  I'll work on extracting & shipping them over in the next few weeks.

LOL that's sad though, i mean if 2k14 ever made it to the x1 b/c list it would kinda be redundant cause i doubt you'd just be able to "inject" content via x1. i mean i don't know how the backwards compatibility works so who knows it may be possible lol. atleast this thread is here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man just get a RGH and wait for Legend , its free !!! You will never see something like this again 

i know i should have lol but doing mods is something i'm not familiar with. I was just discussing this with Dbo lol.  I think it's cause i just don't have the patience like i used to. Here's an example WWE 12 and WWE 13. i spent the entire years with those releases adding caws and doing entrances movesets creating arenas injecting Custom trons (thank you brienj i'll always remember you for the fun time i had at XHP) but after i did all that stuff i never once actually played the game lol 

I suffer from ADHD sometimes i can start on a project and just never get around to finish it. my Website is a prime example. i started working on that in september then i just stopped. all the designs and stuff i had for that site were on my toshiba laptop which i took apart and put the hard drive in my B/C PS3 lol

There is nothing to do man , the game will be complete and ready to install , just drag to your hdd and play.

Over 200 Models/Mods and thats not even counting caws , every models from WWE12 to 2K15 are in , all kind of Arenas for WWF , WCW , ECW and alot more 

There is nothing to do man , the game will be complete and ready to install , just drag to your hdd and play.

Over 200 Models/Mods and thats not even counting caws , every models from WWE12 to 2K15 are in , all kind of Arenas for WWF , WCW , ECW and alot more 

oh lol. well i guess it's too late for now lol i'm good atm though. i got a 160 ps3 slim and ended up returning it cause it almost ate my heavy rain game. and ended up with a 20gb b/c ps3 so i swapped the 20 gig out for my 500 gb that was in my toshiba laptop.  I may look into a rgh console sometime around christmas

I just need a price range cause i'm pretty much clueless when it comes to hacked consoles.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

I paid my RHG 120$ 

oh shit i thought it was like over 300$ lol when i get this next check i'm getting it then. You don't need a physical copy of the disc right? i only have the digital versions of 12 13 and 14 lol

I got a guy to rgh my existing console for 70$

@jeff what he's releasing will be a digital copy of the game with current stuff switched out for mods.

Edited by Dbo2700

I got a guy to rgh my existing console for 70$

@jeff what he's releasing will be a digital copy of the game with current stuff switched out for mods.

oh okay. that's cool then. i'm down for that. Was having a problem re-injecting my Ruthless aggression save. looks like it may go through this time. I didn't think you were supposed to press save after injecting so maybe that was my problem lol

No. Never click save. I never do. 

when i didn't click save i still got the load failed do you want to overwrite. it seems hit/miss for some reason. and i can't run brienj's editor it just crashes lol

EDIT: What i've been doing is Injecting 3, saving, rehashing in horizon and it's working perfectly. but doing anything more than 3 or 4 gives the load failed do you want to overwrite error.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

• 2 weeks later...