CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

Cant find anything of yours.

Someone mentioned his user name a few pages back.

Nick Eisener 7

Just search Eisener 7 or type in Jericho and search most recent. he's the first one on the first page.

yeah man you're like me. I need to go grab that Jericho then. not sure if i did lol I just started getting stuff together. i use hopedgenie's caws alot since he's the only other person i know of (other than dre41) and you that does wcw. your eddie. flawless. it was the one i wanted that Dyno had worked on but he didn't do an entrance jacket which kinda ruined it lol.So i appreciate it. and yeah the moveset thing happens trust me. atleast you didn't give kidman a seth rollins set LOL that's what i just downloaded about an hour ago and just got done fixing it.  i'm kinda picky with movesets especially when it comes to the wcw stuff since i pretty much watched every nitro, world wide, pro,Saturday night and thunder from 95/98 for thunder- 01 LOL

oh and by the way, before i got a year of xbl this year, i had 17 xbl profiles LOL. when one trial would end, i'd just go get another. now i just use horizon after getting content on my 2011 account. but yeah man i'm pretty much the same way.  people ask me why i'm never online and i be like well i am just not on said profile lol

Exactly, re: multiple profiles.  I did it for a different reason-- at first I was horrified to lose my saves so I'd make a new account for each save.  Now I only currently use 4 of my 10 accounts.

Yeah move-sets are key to me.  90+% of CAWs on CC have awful move-sets like your Kidman hahaha.  A while back I gave Dbo a "tutorial" on how to use my move-sets, and like I told him, I try to do them in the same way that Apple designs their stuff, where if something makes sense naturally to you, that's where the move will be as often as possible.

For example, most wrestlers will have a side headlock takedown as just "A" button move from side headlock chain grapple.  The same is true for arm drag from wrist lock and snap suplex from front facelock.

Then ["A" + directional up] is usually a lifting move from that position.  For example, from side headlock, ["A" + directional up] is a scoop slam 99% of the time, from wrist lock a lot of times that is a northern lights suplex and from front facelock that is usually a vertical suplex/float-over suplex.

["A" + directional down] is usually a non-lifting takedown.  From side headlock a lot of times that will be a snapmare & kick/dropkick/etc., from wrist lock that can be an arm wringer flip, fireman's carry, etc., and from front facelock it can be a neckbreaker, a double leg-trip slap, etc..

["A" + directional left OR right] is usually a strike-type move, an attack, a (non-vertical) suplex, etc..  From side headlock sometimes that is scoop slam & dropkick/elbow drop/etc., from front facelock that can be Undertaker knee strike, gutwrench suplex, etc. and from wrist lock that can be anything where the wrestler pulls his opponent in-- sometimes a sidewalk slam, side backbreaker drop, etc..

Most of the time in waist lock I do back side slam as "A," then a chop block for ["A" + directional down], a basic back suplex for ["A" + directional up] and then strike-type moves OR more basic suplexes/takedowns like a sleeper slam, a Russian legsweep, etc., for ["A" + directional left OR right].

My submissions are the same-- from side headlock is usually gonna be snapmare & chin lock, from wrist lock is usually armbar 4 or fujiwara armbar, and from front facelock you can find abdominal stretch, front necklock, sleeper hold, etc..

I also put a lot of work into the limb targets and use the same logic-- a lot of times head target from front facelock will be a gourdbuster (front suplex-style), a neckbreaker, a facebuster, etc..

My strikes use similar logic-- "A" is usually a chop, punch or jab, ["A" + directional up] is usually a dropkick, ["A" + directional down] can be a low dropkick, body punch, sweep, etc., and then ["A" + directional left OR right] are usually elbow strikes, slaps, etc..  Obviously for a guy like Tajiri, most/all slots will be kicks instead.

I use the same directional logic with stun grapple moves.  "A" will be their most common move of the bunch, ["A" + directional up] is usually a powerbomb-type move, ["A" + directional down] is usually a piledriver, DDT, etc., and then ["A" + directional left OR right] will be the 2 moves of the 5 that they least-commonly use while "A" and ["A" + directional up] will be the most common.

One other thing I do is for Irish whip rebound, running grapple, running strikes, dives, etc., the quick tap move will be the move that would require the least effort from the wrestler and holding the button will be the more difficult.  For example, a quick tap from Irish whip rebound might be an arm drag and holding the button might be a powerslam.

When I do a move-set I literally watch 20-40 matches of the wrestler's and take detailed notes.  (Taunts too.)  I also tend to use the 2nd signature to gain an extra corner grapple move, diving move, etc., if the wrestler regularly uses all 3 of the choices, and assuming that the 3 moves I choose capture the feel of that wrestler's matches more than another move would.  For example, a lot of the cruiserweights use tons of the corner grapple moves and diving moves so I like to get in as many of those for them as I can.

So that's a basic tutorial for anyone who's interested.

Nick Eisener 7

Just search Eisener 7 or type in Jericho and search most recent. he's the first one on the first page.

This.

I also have tons more CAWs that aren't up on CC because the stupid server always kicks my stuff off, so if there's anyone in particular anyone is looking for, feel free to ask.  Eventually I may make a list of everyone I have.

I try to do eight attires, or close to it (depends on PT limits), as often as possible.  I am almost done with Chris Candido (NOT SKIP!!!) and I figured out how to add TEN by giving him 2 trunks on one attire (plus the cinematic attire, making 3 per slot), and then people can just move the layers and bring whichever trunks/tights they prefer to the top layer and move them back whenever they want to use the other ones.

• Like 1

yeah man you're like me. I need to go grab that Jericho then. not sure if i did lol I just started getting stuff together. i use hopedgenie's caws alot since he's the only other person i know of (other than dre41) and you that does wcw. your eddie. flawless. it was the one i wanted that Dyno had worked on but he didn't do an entrance jacket which kinda ruined it lol.So i appreciate it. and yeah the moveset thing happens trust me. atleast you didn't give kidman a seth rollins set LOL that's what i just downloaded about an hour ago and just got done fixing it.  i'm kinda picky with movesets especially when it comes to the wcw stuff since i pretty much watched every nitro, world wide, pro,Saturday night and thunder from 95/98 for thunder- 01 LOL

oh and by the way, before i got a year of xbl this year, i had 17 xbl profiles LOL. when one trial would end, i'd just go get another. now i just use horizon after getting content on my 2011 account. but yeah man i'm pretty much the same way.  people ask me why i'm never online and i be like well i am just not on said profile lol

Exactly, re: multiple profiles.  I did it for a different reason-- at first I was horrified to lose my saves so I'd make a new account for each save.  Now I only currently use 4 of my 10 accounts.

Yeah move-sets are key to me.  90+% of CAWs on CC have awful move-sets like your Kidman hahaha.  A while back I gave Dbo a "tutorial" on how to use my move-sets, and like I told him, I try to do them in the same way that Apple designs their stuff, where if something makes sense naturally to you, that's where the move will be as often as possible.

For example, most wrestlers will have a side headlock takedown as just "A" button move from side headlock chain grapple.  The same is true for arm drag from wrist lock and snap suplex from front facelock.

Then ["A" + directional up] is usually a lifting move from that position.  For example, from side headlock, ["A" + directional up] is a scoop slam 99% of the time, from wrist lock a lot of times that is a northern lights suplex and from front facelock that is usually a vertical suplex/float-over suplex.

["A" + directional down] is usually a non-lifting takedown.  From side headlock a lot of times that will be a snapmare & kick/dropkick/etc., from wrist lock that can be an arm wringer flip, fireman's carry, etc., and from front facelock it can be a neckbreaker, a double leg-trip slap, etc..

["A" + directional left OR right] is usually a strike-type move, an attack, a (non-vertical) suplex, etc..  From side headlock sometimes that is scoop slam & dropkick/elbow drop/etc., from front facelock that can be Undertaker knee strike, gutwrench suplex, etc. and from wrist lock that can be anything where the wrestler pulls his opponent in-- sometimes a sidewalk slam, side backbreaker drop, etc..

Most of the time in waist lock I do back side slam as "A," then a chop block for ["A" + directional down], a basic back suplex for ["A" + directional up] and then strike-type moves OR more basic suplexes/takedowns like a sleeper slam, a Russian legsweep, etc., for ["A" + directional left OR right].

My submissions are the same-- from side headlock is usually gonna be snapmare & chin lock, from wrist lock is usually armbar 4 or fujiwara armbar, and from front facelock you can find abdominal stretch, front necklock, sleeper hold, etc..

I also put a lot of work into the limb targets and use the same logic-- a lot of times head target from front facelock will be a gourdbuster (front suplex-style), a neckbreaker, a facebuster, etc..

My strikes use similar logic-- "A" is usually a chop, punch or jab, ["A" + directional up] is usually a dropkick, ["A" + directional down] can be a low dropkick, body punch, sweep, etc., and then ["A" + directional left OR right] are usually elbow strikes, slaps, etc..  Obviously for a guy like Tajiri, most/all slots will be kicks instead.

I use the same directional logic with stun grapple moves.  "A" will be their most common move of the bunch, ["A" + directional up] is usually a powerbomb-type move, ["A" + directional down] is usually a piledriver, DDT, etc., and then ["A" + directional left OR right] will be the 2 moves of the 5 that they least-commonly use while "A" and ["A" + directional up] will be the most common.

One other thing I do is for Irish whip rebound, running grapple, running strikes, dives, etc., the quick tap move will be the move that would require the least effort from the wrestler and holding the button will be the more difficult.  For example, a quick tap from Irish whip rebound might be an arm drag and holding the button might be a powerslam.

When I do a move-set I literally watch 20-40 matches of the wrestler's and take detailed notes.  (Taunts too.)  I also tend to use the 2nd signature to gain an extra corner grapple move, diving move, etc., if the wrestler regularly uses all 3 of the choices, and assuming that the 3 moves I choose capture the feel of that wrestler's matches more than another move would.  For example, a lot of the cruiserweights use tons of the corner grapple moves and diving moves so I like to get in as many of those for them as I can.

So that's a basic tutorial for anyone who's interested.

Nick Eisener 7

This.

I also have tons more CAWs that aren't up on CC because the stupid server always kicks my stuff off, so if there's anyone in particular anyone is looking for, feel free to ask.  Eventually I may make a list of everyone I have.

I try to do eight attires, or close to it (depends on PT limits), as often as possible.  I am almost done with Chris Candido (NOT SKIP!!!) and I figured out how to add TEN by giving him 2 trunks on one attire (plus the cinematic attire, making 3 per slot), and then people can just move the layers and bring whichever trunks/tights they prefer to the top layer and move them back whenever they want to use the other ones.

yeah i still don't understand why 2k is obsessed with doing that. i had uploaded some show logos about 3 months ago and now they are all gone lol

Yeah that's doing sets the right way! These days most people watch a top moves video and call it a day.

yeah you can't get a proper set just by watching a top moves video.  sometimes those top moves aren't used in every match or are used at seldom times especially around the #10-8 spots lol

That Dean! That Jericho entrance jacket is nice!

That rivalry was so dope! Jericho was pretty easily their best heel then.

True but this is 95 era lol malenko is the heel feuding with mysterio. Have no idea why Kidman ran in after the match lol by the way that's shattered's Kidman I found on cc last night lol

• Like 1

Haha nice.  I hate how the stupid CPU gave you the tiger bomb (signature) and then didn't go right for the cloverleaf like I set it up to.  The CPU is no "Man Of 1,000 Holds" haha.  My brother (as Dean) beat me (as Jushin Liger) with that exact combo just the other day.  It was awesome.

I can see that the strike & grapple reversals are still set to what I uploaded them at.  I do a generic set of attributes when I upload for anyone's general universe but in my game my brother & I are so good at reversals that we have to set them to 35, and even still that's a bit much.

And yeah, that is face-era Jericho.  I have a WCW heel-era Jericho I started in September that's like 80% done but I never got back to it just because I've had so many other CAWs I've been working on.  It has the "lion bones" tights and the orange tights with the multi-colored designs (I believe from Hog Wild vs. Juvi), and his boots say "ROLE MODEL" instead.  I gave him a cool whacky diva hair and a beard too.  Plus a different entrance and a slightly different move-set.  Eventually I'll finish him but it's way down my priority list for now just because I have so many CAWs I still gotta make 1st versions of first (Flyin' Brian, Juvi, Psicosis, Ultimo Dragon, Super Crazy, Essa Rios, Al Snow, early-era Luger, finish Candido).  If someone can find a way to get my paychecks to me without actually going into work I will gladly stay home and make CAWs all day every day instead hahaha.

Edited by MetalHead81
  • Like 1

That Dean! That Jericho entrance jacket is nice!

That rivalry was so dope! Jericho was pretty easily their best heel then.

True but this is 95 era lol malenko is the heel feuding with mysterio. Have no idea why Kidman ran in after the match lol by the way that's shattered's Kidman I found on cc last night lol

Oh. My bad. 

Haha nice. I hate how the stupid CPU gave you the tiger bomb (signature) and then didn't go right for the cloverleaf like I set it up to. The CPU is no "Man Of 1,000 Holds" haha. My brother (as Dean) beat me (as Jushin Liger) with that exact combo just the other day. It was awesome.

I can see that the strike & grapple reversals are still set to what I uploaded them at. I do a generic set of attributes when I upload for anyone's general universe but in my game my brother & I are so good at reversals that we have to set them to 35, and even still that's a bit much.

And yeah, that is face-era Jericho. I have a WCW heel-era Jericho I started in September that's like 80% done but I never got back to it just because I've had so many other CAWs I've been working on. It has the "lion bones" tights and the orange tights with the multi-colored designs (I believe from Hog Wild vs. Juvi), and his boots say "ROLE MODEL" instead. I gave him a cool whacky diva hair and a beard too. Plus a different entrance and a slightly different move-set. Eventually I'll finish him but it's way down my priority list for now just because I have so many CAWs I still gotta make 1st versions of first (Flyin' Brian, Juvi, Psicosis, Ultimo Dragon, Super Crazy, Essa Rios, Al Snow, early-era Luger, finish Candido). If someone can find a way to get my paychecks to me without actually going into work I will gladly stay home and make CAWs all day every day instead hahaha.

Yeah Man U see how malenko screwed up in the end lol yeah if he had went for the cloverleaf he would have prolly won lol. And yeah I go for the leaf after the t bomb myself. I really had no need to change anything. Did u see how far Jericho leaped on that lionsault? Lol

thought you guys might wanna see this

WCW Cruiserweight Championship match

Road Wild 98

Chris Jericho © vs Juventud Guerrera with Dean Malenko as Special Referee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AjrOx8WDA0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Jai

• 5 weeks later...

What do you guys think?

lBpVAVr.png 1EdhHw6.png

uIuCyDP.png

I enjoy this! These are custom or is he wearing this stuff?

Question - are you on Facebook by any chance? Gargoyle?

Yeah he use this attires

What do you guys think?

lBpVAVr.png 1EdhHw6.png

uIuCyDP.png

Yeah he use this attires
Sweet! Do you mind sharing it? Id like to have him on my save.

What do you guys think?

lBpVAVr.png 1EdhHw6.png

uIuCyDP.png

Yeah he use this attires

Yeah i have many cas files so it will take a while  :D

What do you guys think?

lBpVAVr.png 1EdhHw6.png

uIuCyDP.png

Yeah he use this attires

Found it i took my time to render it here you go: http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/iNYSB8Vg/file.html

• Like 1

What do you guys think?

lBpVAVr.png 1EdhHw6.png
uIuCyDP.png

Yeah he use this attires

Found it i took my time to render it here you go: http://www70.zippyshare.com/v/iNYSB8Vg/file.html

Thank you!! You mind if I post this in the top of the topic? 

What do you guys think?

Hidden Content

Yeah he use this attires

Thank you!! You mind if I post this in the top of the topic? 

Yeah i don't really mind at all

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...