CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

• 4 weeks later...

Updated link to Pur3 Tool Tutorial by Mrblacksheep.

Still adding stuff here and there for those still playing. Just organizing first.

Edited by Dbo2700

Still adding stuff here and there for those still playing. Just organizing first.

appreciate that! I'm always looking for new caws or improvements to guys I already have! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am very sorry for the bump on this. I only have one question. Do I need a modded ps3 for this? 

This is for xbox 360. 

Thanks, lol I assumed it could be done for ps3. 

Edited by ripm0re

I am very sorry for the bump on this. I only have one question. Do I need a modded ps3 for this? 

This is for xbox 360. 

Thanks, lol I assumed it could be done for ps3. 

I think it can but, you need PS3 cas files. 

Can't seem to get codes save, Also does anyone have a different Kenny Omega CAW, like with bullet club attires?

Can't seem to get codes save

Give me a minute to try to find it in my stash. That was Codes link. I will host it fall quick. 

On Omega- no I don't. I was thinking of taking the one posted and editing him to a BC slot. 

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could inject CAWs without all the issues been having. I can do one successfully most of the time, rarely can get more than one. Highest been able to inject at once is 3--and that worked once only.

My offer still stands. If you inject everyone you want all at once, change all the display numbers in Horizon (per the tutorial) and ship it to me, I will resign it for you again with the 13 Tool. It really is only about 4 button pushes. I dont mind. Lol.

i've only done 5 at a time LOL a pain in the ass but that's the safe thing for me lol

Long time no see, Jay/Jeff. Before this, i also having problem like you. Actually, you can add 100 caw per session. The key here is, after changing the number in Horizon, you MUST use BrienJ WWE 13' rehash/resigner tool. Trust me, 100% works!

I wish I could inject CAWs without all the issues been having. I can do one successfully most of the time, rarely can get more than one. Highest been able to inject at once is 3--and that worked once only.

My offer still stands. If you inject everyone you want all at once, change all the display numbers in Horizon (per the tutorial) and ship it to me, I will resign it for you again with the 13 Tool. It really is only about 4 button pushes. I dont mind. Lol.

i've only done 5 at a time LOL a pain in the ass but that's the safe thing for me lol

Long time no see, Jay/Jeff. Before this, i also having problem like you. Actually, you can add 100 caw per session. The key here is, after changing the number in Horizon, you MUST use BrienJ WWE 13' rehash/resigner tool. Trust me, 100% works!

yeah i couldn't do that cause all my computers are on Windows 10 and the editor isn't supported post windows 7.

nice seeing you again. i got rid of my 360 so i enjoyed the great cawing moments of last gen but i'm solely ps4 and ps3 (my ps3 is backwards compatible so i'll never get rid of it lol)

yeah i couldn't do that cause all my computers are on Windows 10 and the editor isn't supported post windows 7.

nice seeing you again. i got rid of my 360 so i enjoyed the great cawing moments of last gen but i'm solely ps4 and ps3 (my ps3 is backwards compatible so i'll never get rid of it lol)

Oh, now i see your problem. Yeah, me too. Windows 8.1 doesn't support it too. I still cannot believe those technician can't install Win7 in my laptop. Duh!
Haha, why you got rid of your 360, jeff? Oh man, it seems everyone playing current gen now. Poor me. :(

Oh, now i see your problem. Yeah, me too. Windows 8.1 doesn't support it too. I still cannot believe those technician can't install Win7 in my laptop. Duh!
Haha, why you got rid of your 360, jeff? Oh man, it seems everyone playing current gen now. Poor me. :(

after playing 2k15 and 16 on ps4 it was just too hard to go back to 2k14 lol

i was hardly using it. and now that it's almost confirmed that 2k16 was the last game for ps3/360 i don't think i had no reason to keep it lol I'm sure you'll get on ps4/x1 one day soon :)

i was hardly using it. and now that it's almost confirmed that 2k16 was the last game for ps3/360 i don't think i had no reason to keep it lol I'm sure you'll get on ps4/x1 one day soon :)

Hahaha i see now. So, 2K16 will be the last for 360/PS3 eh? Maybe i need to start saving now. I'm interested in PS4. Since XboxOne seems very rare here in Malaysia. PS4 rules here! ^_^

Hahaha i see now. So, 2K16 will be the last for 360/PS3 eh? Maybe i need to start saving now. I'm interested in PS4. Since XboxOne seems very rare here in Malaysia. PS4 rules here! ^_^

yeah it seems like it. that moveset topic that 2k's community manager posted in the 2k forums doesn't mention last gen at all and the thread wasn't posted on the last gen forums so i'm assuming (speculation at this point) that 2k is just doing ps4/x1/pc. that's cool i hope you can save up for one

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've noticed activity dying down on this part of the forum a bit, but what are the odds any one has attempted to update some of the CAWS people made using textures from WWE 2k16? I'm curious if someone has taken textures and update Finn Balor with the demon attire/paint, or Enzo and Cass? We had some good CAW's in here of Balor as Prince Devitt, as well as Enzo and Cass. I'm thinking of updating Devitt/Balor and Anderson & Gallows. My issue is time being available to me.

• 2 months later...