CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

Not sure if they are posted anywhere, as a search isn't coming up with anything, but the Uso's by Bhangra and WolgangJT? Anyone have these, or know if they're injected in any of the saves in this thread? I think they suffer from the default CAW glitch if you try to download from CC.

Yes. If I'm not mistaken its the one that says "UsO's by Nco".

Edit:Yes. They are the same. Click the preview.

Glad to see you still have this thread going strong! I plan on getting another 360 by end of february so i'll definitely be needing to use this LOL
Yes sir. Lol. I told you guys, I'm staying on 14. 15 has been out for months and there hasn't even been a save uploaded. Anywhere. Plus most of my favorite caw'ers went current Gen. So I don't want 15 caws. Hopefully I can get a ps4 before 16.

Not sure if they are posted anywhere, as a search isn't coming up with anything, but the Uso's by Bhangra and WolgangJT? Anyone have these, or know if they're injected in any of the saves in this thread? I think they suffer from the default CAW glitch if you try to download from CC.

Yes. If I'm not mistaken its the one that says "UsO's by Nco".

Edit:Yes. They are the same. Click the preview.

Glad to see you still have this thread going strong! I plan on getting another 360 by end of february so i'll definitely be needing to use this LOL
Yes sir. Lol. I told you guys, I'm staying on 14. 15 has been out for months and there hasn't even been a save uploaded. Anywhere. Plus most of my favorite caw'ers went current Gen. So I don't want 15 caws. Hopefully I can get a ps4 before 16.

yeah it's fun but it's just not there in terms of creativity. i'll gladly take my 2k14 over the pretty graphics any day of the week. Since i paid for 2k14 digitally it will always be owned by me lol

@dbo looks like i'll be back on 2k14 by this weekend as my federal refund was approved and is scheduled to hit my bank by the 30th :) So let's see i need to reactivate my 360 haven account, get the editors again and get about 8 flash drives LOL Good times

• Like 1

@dbo looks like i'll be back on 2k14 by this weekend as my federal refund was approved and is scheduled to hit my bank by the 30th :) So let's see i need to reactivate my 360 haven account, get the editors again and get about 8 flash drives LOL Good times

Yeah, at last! Welcome home, Jeff!   :D

Yeah, at last! Welcome home, Jeff!   :D

thanks i got my refund last night at 9pm (it was too late to go to Gamestop so i'm heading there around 9:50am in a few hours) already got a 1 year XBL Gold subscription for 40$ as well! (my first time ever getting a 1 year live subscription lol)

Anyone know if their is a decent Teddy Hart caw? I made one but I'm really sick of looking at it. Lol.

i can check CC in a min, to see. what era?

Anyone know if their is a decent Teddy Hart caw? I made one but I'm really sick of looking at it. Lol.

i can check CC in a min, to see. what era?

You're awesome Jeff.

It doesn't matter as long as it looks good. Here's one by someone from 13. Any of these would be cool. http://caws.ws/wwe13/pics/teddy_hart192.jpg

okay i have to run to the bank for a withdrawal but i'll get on it and those other 2 caws you requested via pm as well

• Like 1

An awesome CAWer by the name of Metalhead81 was kind enough to share his work with us. 

-Minoru Tanaka, Gedo, Jado, Masoto Tanaka, Ricky Fugi, Wing Kanemura, Genichiro Tenryu, Atsushi Onita, Mitsuhiro Matsunaga, 

-Steiner Brothers (young), Road Warriors, Can-Am Express(Furnas/Lafon), Sandman, Konnan (AAA Atire), Tommy Dreamer, Dean Malenko, Scott Putski,  Blackjack Bradshaw, Dr Death Steve Williams, Lance Storm (ECW), Chris Jericho (ECW), Terry Gordy, Brian Christopher (Too Sexy gimmick), Chris Benoit (Crippler), Tommy Rogers, Eddie Guererro 

Big Thanks to him!!!

Also:

--Owen Hart by Dre41

-Mitsuharu Misawa by itachi4937

-Godflow's Devitt was updated with both CAWs in one download

-Finn Balor by 7ate9 posted (rendered)

-Kendrick and London by 7ate9 posted

-Teddy Hart by ??? posted

-Jim Cornette by Jam75

-Midnight Express by Jam75

Another big thanks to JaiReturns for uploading!!!!!

Edited by Dbo2700
  • Like 1

An awesome CAWer by the name of Metalhead81 was kind enough to share his work with us. 

-Minoru Tanaka, Gedo, Jado, Masoto Tanaka, Ricky Fugi, Mitsuharu Misawa, Wing Kanemura, Genichiro Tenryu, Atsushi Onita, Mitsuhiro Matsunaga, 

-Steiner Brothers (young), Road Warriors, Midnight Express, Can-Am Express(Furnas/Lafon), Sandman, Konnan (AAA Atire), Tommy Dreamer, Dean Malenko, Scott Putski,  Blackjack Bradshaw, Dr Death Steve Williams, Lance Storm (ECW), Chris Jericho (ECW), Terry Gordy, Jim Cornette, Brian Christopher (Too Sexy gimmick), Chris Benoit (Crippler), Tommy Rogers, Eddie Guererro 

-Owen Hart by Dre41/Metalhead tweak

Big Thanks to him!!!

Also:

-Godflow's Devitt was updated with both CAWs in one download

-Finn Balor by 7ate9 posted (rendered)

-Kendrick and London by 7ate9 posted

-Teddy Hart by ??? posted

Another big thanks to JaiReturns for uploading!!!!!

thanks no problem. Wonder if i should change my name again.. since i've returned and don't really have any intention of leaving for a while especially since i'm back on 2k14 lol

• Like 1

Is there anyone have a good Baron Corbin and Bull Dempsey( NXT Superstars ) ?

What's up Bale!

Not to my knowledge. I know Codes still has the "Updated save" coming. I think they are both in it.

What's up Bale!

Not to my knowledge. I know Codes still has the "Updated save" coming. I think they are both in it.

Yea i know :p   but i have feeling he will take so long long time to release it  :lol

• Like 1

What's up Bale!

Yea i know :p but i have feeling he will take so long long time to release it :lol

Lol. He said he's waiting for a few movesets. Then I'm supposed to render it.

• Like 1

- Shawn Michaels 96-97-98 (3 cas files) by Tomrozza posted in the Legend Section

Thank You for sharing buddy.

oh i need to check those out.. i can't even set up my universes cause new caws get released so much and i end up having to update lol

- Shawn Michaels 96-97-98 (3 cas files) by Tomrozza posted in the Legend Section

oh i need to check those out.. i can't even set up my universes cause new caws get released so much and i end up having to update lol

Yes. Exactly. Lol. Well for me I just try to freshen things up in mine. I have 3 shows (technically 5),but I just kind of get bored with some guys.

Yes. Exactly. Lol. Well for me I just try to freshen things up in mine. I have 3 shows (technically 5),but I just kind of get bored with some guys.

i was trying to add some renders to my wcw guys.. well that backfired. the stupid game started talking about my device wasn't found. I give up on renders.

i was trying to add some renders to my wcw guys.. well that backfired. the stupid game started talking about my device wasn't found. I give up on renders.

Two things cause that.

-leaving a flash drive sitting in the system

-not saving every attire in game for the caw

Two things cause that.

-leaving a flash drive sitting in the system

-not saving every attire in game for the caw

yeah it most have been option number 2. but was i supposed to save before adding the render? cause i had just loaded the game, first it said 3 out of 5 of the caws i added renders was missing.  i went in and saw my hogan and luger had renders but wcw macho, nwo macho and nwo hogan were missing.

so i went in and reinjected them into my save and then that's when i got the device error lol

Yea. Save them before. It should go like this.
-inject caw
-load them in game
-save all four attires
-move back to pc
-inject render

This also gives you a chance to tweak the caw. Edited by Dbo2700