CAW Vault (.cas files) by DBO2700 "Almost 700 caws posted"

Dbo2700

Well I'm also having some problems with CAW injection (using the Pur3 tool), here is what I'm doing :

- injecting CAWs with the tool and exiting the tool without any save

- rehashing the save and CAS with Horizon (putting the correct slot number)

It worked with one CAW but when I try with more the game says that the save is corrupted. I also tried to rehash the save and CAS files with the Brienj WWE13 tool (after rehashing them with Horizon) but same thing.

It's kinda strange, what could be the problem here guys ?

Thanks !

Well I'm also having some problems with CAW injection (using the Pur3 tool), here is what I'm doing :

It worked with one CAW but when I try with more the game says that the save is corrupted. I also tried to rehash the save and CAS files with the Brienj WWE13 tool (after rehashing them with Horizon) but same thing.

Thanks !

Try this. Don't rehash the save data with Horizon. Instead rehash it when you use Brienj's tool.

Thanks !

use the instructions below

Try again mate. This is my tips, 100% work.

1) Inject caws using pur3, don't save anything, just exit.

2) Open horizon, the package manager, edit the display number of .cas file only. Rehash/resign those .cas file.

3) Open brienj' tool, rehash/resign all those files. Copy your saves to pendrive etc.

4) Moves your saves to xbox360. Done.   

• Like 1

Thanks !

Try this. Don't rehash the save data with Horizon. Instead rehash it when you use Brienj's tool.

Thanks for your tip man, I didn't use Horizon this time (editing the slot number of the CAS file in HxD and rehashing everything with the brienj editor), it's perfect, everything is working now !

• Like 1

hey Dbo2700, 

i have a paige caw that i made (purple attire + summerslam attire + rendered)

so if you want to add it to your list, just tell me and ill send the screenshots + cas file to you :)

Sounds good. Send it.

If I download for example the Corporate Kane caw (with SS head), could I use it as an attire for Kane, or I'll have an other Kane in WWE 2K14?

Edited by jzlatan

If I download for example the Corporate Kane caw (with SS head), could I use it as an attire for Kane, or I'll have an other Kane in WWE 2K14?

Yes. You can make it Kane's Alt Attire. You just go into edit him and check the box, it's under where you name the caw.
  • Like 1

hey Dbo2700, 

i have a paige caw that i made (purple attire + summerslam attire + rendered)

so if you want to add it to your list, just tell me and ill send the screenshots + cas file to you :)

Sounds good. Send it.

sent a pm :)

This idea is awesome i can get CAWS that have DLC moves that i can't download because i haven't purchased DLC, it's more expensive than the game itself  :huh: anyway, I'd like to thank Dbo2700 for uploading the cas files and keeping it up to date with newest uploads, and mrblacksheep for his tut on how to inject caws and renders really nicely presented and easy to follow, weasel you've been great too thanks again.

• Like 1

No problem. I'm glad I could help in some capacity. Thanks to all the creators who wanted to send me their cas files.

I might get with MrBlacksheep and have him include my injecting method. That way you can inject as many as you want.

could you post a quick guide? having to inject one caw by one is taking ages!

I have brienj's tool

horizon

and Pur3s tool

Edit: i just read above, instead of rehashing with horizon i used brienj's tool

Edited by Gold

could you post a quick guide? having to inject one caw by one is taking ages!

I have brienj's tool

horizon

and Pur3s tool

Edit: i just read above, instead of rehashing with horizon i used brienj's tool

Yes. I do this everytime. No matter how many CAWs I inject. I just feel that Brienj's editor is a better resigner. Plus it's a mass resigner.

This idea is awesome i can get CAWS that have DLC moves that i can't download because i haven't purchased DLC, it's more expensive than the game itself  :huh: anyway, I'd like to thank Dbo2700 for uploading the cas files and keeping it up to date with newest uploads, and mrblacksheep for his tut on how to inject caws and renders really nicely presented and easy to follow, weasel you've been great too thanks again.

no problem, glad to help :)

• Like 1

Yeah Dbo you're awesome :D !!  Speaking about injeting metods wich tool you use to copy the files back to pendrive and then on xbox?

Edited by ~Gianluk™