Post your most Recent Purchase

supa!

I am. And what more could I ask for? I could ask for them to quit fucking with Shaundi's design... Put her back to the pot smoking hippie she was in SR2, at least they kinda poked fun at it during that amazing intro.

I am. And what more could I ask for? I could ask for them to quit fucking with Shaundi's design... Put her back to the pot smoking hippie she was in SR2, at least they kinda poked fun at it during that amazing intro.

they did in SR4

As Joey said, they put Shaundi's SR2 model in SR4........won't spoil it if you haven't played it by saying how or when :)

Also, my "what more could you ask for" wasn't really a serious question lol more of a rhetorical thing. Oh & also, I think the SR3 model of Shaundi is really sexy, but that's just me :)

I'll figure it out. Guess I'm playing it after Raw is over.

She does not have the same voice actor though.It's still a fun game though.

Edited by ThePenguin

10341437_10152228757337551_5452752279600

and two fish that need names. One is black and one is gold/orange, any suggestions.

I'm quite excited about the Death Punch CD/DVD as I promised myself I wouldn't listen to anything off of it until I had a legit copy in hand and I actually stuck to it. I've been a bit of a bastard as the single disc edition has been easy to find, but I knew the DVD was of the live CD that was in Volume 1 which made it a must have.

See, the problem with me suggesting my real name for darkie is that I'm afraid someone will end up dying with laughter.

i think i know it, it begins with J doesnt it?

Nope, you're thinking of my brothers name.

To hell with it here you go.

Phaaris

Pronounce it how you wish, my RS teacher does his best to do it in an African accent. Funny guy. :lol

Phaaris

Pronounce it how you wish, my RS teacher does his best to do it in an African accent. Funny guy. :lol

Fatwrist?

Phaaris

Fatwrist?

Minus the t's.

I already have the racist name covered, my leopard gecko is named Niglet. On a sad note, I'd like to have a moment of silence as when I was looking in my fish tank this morning I noticed that Dos has died, so Los Conquistadores have broken up.

• 2 weeks later...