WWE '13 Community Creations Online Server Status?

T Agent Crane HK

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the Smacktalks community. I was wondering if maybe for some of you who still play the video game WWE '13 as of 4/17/2014 can tell me whether the community creations servers for the THQ's last installment is still running as of the present date posted in this topic or did the servers finally shutdown in the hands of 2K games? As of today being 4/17/2014 I decided to download my copy of WWE '13 on demand on my Xbox 360 console and I wan't to spend as much time on it before perhaps the servers will if not already has been shutdown. If the servers are shutdown can you please post the date it has stopped functionally working and why they might of shut it down. I haven't heard any news lately on WWE '13 since 2K Games put out there first wrestling franchise installment WWE 2K14 and I was really wondering when they might close down the server and if anybody at all had any information on it. And if the servers are up for WWE '13 and since the latest talk about 2K's future wrestling game project WWE 2K15 is already in the talks. Do you think they'll wait until WWE 2K15 comes out then shut the servers down for WWE '13? Feel free to post any status on WWE '13 and updated status on the online servers, thank you!

- ChildrenOfTheCorn

The servers for WWE '13 are still online, they tend to close them 2 years after the game is released.

WWE '12 shutdown when WWE 2K14 was released, so '13 should shut down when 2K15 is released.

You can check the server status here.

The servers for WWE '13 are still online, they tend to close them 2 years after the game is released.

WWE '12 shutdown when WWE 2K14 was released, so '13 should shut down when 2K15 is released.

You can check the server status here.

Thank you so much for that link! That really helped. 

I Can Never Connect To Them To Download My Last Caws :lol

That's what i'm hearing a lot as well. That it's a pain to connect to the servers and I was very cautious when thinking about getting it again. I sold my retail copy and bought it on demand and never touched it because I was so busy with 2K14 and that one day knowing that the servers might close will make me regret not picking up some of those awesome creations. I made that mistake with WWE '12, Smackdown vs Raw 2011 & Smackdown vs Raw 2010 and I want to make sure that I grab everything I want from the community just in case they happen to do close. I remember spending hours and hours on the older ones then I did some maintenance one day and lost all my caws and I regret not backing them up. This time will be different, if I can smoothly connect to the servers, but i'm not going to give up trying.  

Edited by ChildrenOfTheCorn