Super Royal Rumble Version 2

High_Times

Select & L1 actives the royal rumble back on, select & R1 actives royal rumble off........when the rumble is off you can get infinite weapons from under the ring, go anywhere "like through the crowd" plus the match starts as An TLC Royal Rumble match also...You can ONLY win by throwing them over the ropes while the Royal Rumble is on, becareful about the square button when by the ropes when the rumble is on, cause you can still leave the ring but you will be out of the rumble.......this helps if you get bored of a wrestler & just what to be someone else....I would have the HIAC on too but it glitches too much...

here ya go, enjoy.....

TLC Super Royal Rumble (joker) GS2v3 [NTSC] (code is in HEX no converting required)

004920C4 00000000

004920C1 00000000

004920DB 00000000

14C09E7A 3C70114C

14C09E7A 3C70314C

14C09E7B 3C70114C

14C09E7B 3C70314C

D4C01A77 9DF8880A

04D03729 36F0C128

D4C01A77 9CF88802

04503729 36F0C128

04D03728 36F0C128

20527A00 00000000

004920CD 00000001

004920D8 00000001

201444A0 00000000

Edited by High_Times

umm, there aint nothin diffrent or new about this buddy, i know cause i am the first who requested this match, and have already realzed that it aint possible without funny things happening.

This isnt SUPER at all, just a WEAK modded Royal Rumble.

Why don't you keep your stupid comments to yourself.......Nothin funny happens, thats why i posted it and even if something funny did happening (Which It Won't) you just take off the second last line of the code "004920D8 00000001" - but i doubt you'll need to do this and now i hope you feel like a dumbass for that comment, cause you sounded like one.

Edited by High_Times

How can you critisize a code you've never tried, it's called being an asshole and yeah there is alot of them here in st, as for your post it has nothin to do with the TOPIC so why post it?...atleast his post had something to do with the TOPIC (Somewhat), this isn't the off-topic forums if you wanna post off topic crap go there.......Now back on TOPIC....This code works great WITHOUT ERROR, so enjoy. :|

Edited by High_Times

will everyone just calm the f**k down? jeez it is just a code. so what if rtreaper didn't try it. big deal. if you know it works than thats all that matters now isn't it. also you can't tell anyone to stay on topic. that is an admin and a mods job. so let them take care of it if they feel that something needs to be done. god. :> >:

Dan, learn to spell, stop trying to act 'smart'.

Who the fuck is Dan?....

also you can't tell anyone to stay on topic. that is an admin and a mods job. so let them take care of it if they feel that something needs to be done. god.  :>  >:

What a pointless post, stop flaming up the threads with this shit, if it ain't about the code or wanting the code converted, then piss off & don't post your POINTLESS shit here, they have an OFF-TOPIC forum for you flamers, Once again STAY ON TOPIC YOU FUCKING FLAMERS!!!

Edited by High_Times

wtf, there is nothing new about this, it's the same exact code but worse (in the other one you could not leave the ring during when the RR is on).

High times, stop being a dick. You freak out becuase someone comments on your code, then you freak out becuase someone tells you to calm down.

You sit here and whine about staying on topic when you yourself are continuely going off topic in all your posts and trying to cover it up by saying "this code works with no errors".

And dan IS smart ballie, so shut your fucking mouth and learn how to give people some respect.

Oh, and High Times, you say people are flaming you? What kind of crack are you on? You are the ONLY one who (maby besides me with this reply) is flaming (calling people "fucking flamers" for example).

And yes, before you go all crazy and be like "YOU RTARD YOU FLMED ME TOO YOU CALLED ME A DICK", Yes, I did, and I am damn proud of it.

Edited by Zxero

wtf, there is nothing new about this, it's the same exact code but worse (in the other one you could not leave the ring during when the RR is on).

High times, stop being a dick. You freak out becuase someone comments on your code, then you freak out becuase someone tells you to calm down.

You sit here and whine about staying on topic when you yourself are continuely going off topic in all your posts and trying to cover it up by saying "this code works with no errors".

And dan IS smart ballie, so shut your fucking mouth and learn how to give people some respect.

Oh, and High Times, you say people are flaming you? What kind of crack are you on? You are the ONLY one who (maby besides me with this reply) is flaming (calling people "fucking flamers" for example).

And yes, before you go all crazy and be like "YOU RTARD YOU FLMED ME TOO YOU CALLED ME A DICK", Yes, I did, and I am damn proud of it.

Fuck off flamer.

Fuck off flamer.

High Times, stop being an erogant baby, and I would also suggest leaving smacktalks, becuase none of us want you, nor do we need your outdated codes

Oh, and heres some qoutes from you:

keep your stupid comments to yourself

i hope you feel like a dumbass for that comment, cause you sounded like one.

it's called being an asshole and yeah there is alot of them here in st

Hm, if thats not flaming I dont know what is.

Edited by Zxero

Once again go post your pointless crap (like the post above) in the off-topic forum cause no ones gives a fuck what you say, I sure as fuck don't so why keep posting this crap.............the reason you can leave the royal rumble while it's on is so you could change your wrestler when you got bored of fighting with them, dumbass....It was put that way on purpose...now fuck off flamer.

you are so fucking retarded. if you want everyone to stay on topic then you set an example you little anal blowing butt monkey. you are such a little bastard man. oh wait i can predict your next post: hey uh ass clown stay on topic. uh if you aint gonna stay on topic i am gonna cry. oooooooh quit flaming and go to the open disscusion topic. uh leave me alone my code is the best uh.

just shut the hell up. jesus christ. quit whining you little jerk off. oh and have fun staying on topic. :lol

This post edited for relevant content:

Select & L1 actives the royal rumble back on, select & R1 actives royal rumble off........when the rumble is off you can get infinite weapons from under the ring, go anywhere "like through the crowd" plus the match starts as An TLC Royal Rumble match also...You can ONLY win by throwing them over the ropes while the Royal Rumble is on, becareful about the square button when by the ropes when the rumble is on, cause you can still leave the ring but you will be out of the rumble.......this helps if you get bored of a wrestler & just what to be someone else....I would have the HIAC on too but it glitches too much...

here ya go, enjoy.....

TLC Super Royal Rumble (joker) GS2v3 [NTSC] (code is in HEX no converting required)

004920C4 00000000

004920C1 00000000

004920DB 00000000

14C09E7A 3C70114C

14C09E7A 3C70314C

14C09E7B 3C70114C

14C09E7B 3C70314C

D4C01A77 9DF8880A

04D03729 36F0C128

D4C01A77 9CF88802

04503729 36F0C128

04D03728 36F0C128

20527A00 00000000

004920CD 00000001

004920D8 00000001

201444A0 00000000

RTReaper Posted: Mar 12 2004, 01:32 PM

it aint possible without funny things happening.

High_Times Posted: Mar 12 2004, 02:29 PM

if something funny did happening (Which It Won't) you just take off the second last line of the code "004920D8 00000001"

Thanks, High_Times, for your work at trying to make it a better game.

Let's all stop replying now.

nosig