Auday Alyafi™ Tutorials (How to cut a face texture 5/7/14)

Auday

So I decided to help the community and try to grow my channel so I made this tutorial.

Please hit the subscribe button I am really spending some hard time preparing the videos and uploading them. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsdIUU3ou7DJZY35BiDPneA

How to make a tattoo texture (Method one)

How to make a tattoo texture (Method two) {Only works with black ink tattoos}

How to make a singlet

How to cut a face texture properly (To make it blend)

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

Useful, will post results :p Gonna try something now!

Thank You, BTW I just noticed some grammar mistakes sorry guys. :p

Also I forgot to disable the voice.

Edit: Hey cheater You didn't subscribe.  :angry:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :storm:

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

Awesome, seems simple. I might be able to make tat textures for Johnny Yuma now.

Yeah very simple actually, but for a full sleeve combining the parts is a nightmare, Will also make a tutorial for combining parts. :)

Awesome, seems simple. I might be able to make tat textures for Johnny Yuma now.

Yeah very simple actually, but for a full sleeve combining the parts is a nightmare, Will also make a tutorial for combining parts. :)

Lol, welp.... That just ruined it for me. He has 2 sleeves, Thanks for the tutorial though.

Lol, welp.... That just ruined it for me. He has 2 sleeves, Thanks for the tutorial though.

No problem, Don't worry the combining one is coming soon. :)

Tried with a random tattoo from the internet

Dragon-Tattoos-2.jpg

Wanna see the result? Not really sure if it's good or not... By the way it's cool because you can put white people tat over black skin etc.

Yeah show me. :)

Actually it's awful compared to what i thought first xD

for some reason i chosed Titus arm for the base O_o

wjxmaw.png

edit:

Now i tried with Brock's skin and it's perfect! So yeah skin color has to be the qsame :(

It's has nothing to do with the base You just sharpened it WAY too much, Just a bit make the parts appear then play with the levels after that if it didn't look good undo the levels and sharpen it more and keep trying until You get it right.

Here's Titus arm as a base

VV0tltU.png

Well you're a pro :p

Nope, I am a real beginner dude. :)

You don't need to be a pro to do it just follow the steps correctly, the most important part is to not sharpen it way too much or it will mess the whole texture. :)

Edited by Auday Alyafi™

You don't need to be a pro to do it just follow the steps correctly, the most important part is to not sharpen it way too much or it will mess the whole texture. :)

Actually i didn't use levels for the first try xD

Now i added this to Titus' chest

Tattoos-for-Men-Chest-Designs-Ideas.jpg

Again a random tattoo found on internet. 

Placement isn't correct but idc

2hz731c.png

It looks good but it's not blended very well, In this case You should play with the saturation. :)

Actually i didn't use levels for the first try xD

Now i added this to Titus' chest

Tattoos-for-Men-Chest-Designs-Ideas.jpg

Again a random tattoo found on internet. 

Placement isn't correct but idc

2hz731c.png

It looks good but it's not blended very well, In this case You should play with the saturation. :)

Yeah i noticed few spots and already did that, it's from the original photo :(

Yeah I know it can e removed with satruation.

You need to pay for Photoshop, right?

Anyways, since I'm not willing to pay for something just so I can edit pictures/textures properly, I tried to follow the steps with the Gimp program, and here is what it ended up looking like (I tried to make jerichos new tattoo on his forearm and I tried to add a custom tattoo I found on the internet on his chest, just for fun):

v6kdfss8.png

9knelnfl.png

Please ignore that I didn't cut out the tattoo properly on the first texture, but other than that, does it look any good? :)

Anyways, since I'm not willing to pay for something just so I can edit pictures/textures properly, I tried to follow the steps with the Gimp program, and here is what it ended up looking like (I tried to make jerichos new tattoo on his forearm and I tried to add a custom tattoo I found on the internet on his chest, just for fun):

v6kdfss8.png

9knelnfl.png

Please ignore that I didn't cut out the tattoo properly on the first texture, but other than that, does it look any good? :)

I like them & this gives me hope that I can do it. :lol

• Like 1

Adobe offers a free version of the entire CS2 package on their website for free, it's what I use for general stuff. Only difference is the absence of quick select and content aware-fill, which aren't needed for most things anyway

Adobe offers a free version of the entire CS2 package on their website for free, it's what I use for general stuff. Only difference is the absence of quick select and content aware-fill, which aren't needed for most things anyway

Got that link handy? I can't find it on the site.

Got that link handy? I can't find it on the site.
Here's the article that explains exactly what to do, I haven't gone through Auday's tutorial yet, but I'm pretty sure everything in it is part of CS2

http://lifehacker.com/5973750/download-adobe-creative-suite-2-including-photoshop-and-illustrator-for-free/all

v6kdfss8.png

9knelnfl.png

It dosen't look bad since You're using Gimp. :)