Defeat the Streak: Speed Runs

dads

Since this game starting getting kind of boring, myself and some friends started seeing how quickly we could beat Undertaker in Defeat the Streak mode. We didn't edit Takers moveset and no hacks or anything were used. My fastest time is 1:56, give it a shot and post your fastest time below.

2Yd9CnT.jpg

Jesus that's fast! The fastest I've done was about 4:30, the pin reversals really screw me up.

All you need to do is be a submission pro bitch after being a weapon pro bitch.

You're a CMPULS3 subscriber too?

Hell yeah, high five.... With my left hand.

I only watch his universe videos, he puts on some really entertaining matches and knows when to cancel a pin or not to.

• 1 month later...

How in the blue bloody hell do you beat the streak in a minute and a half?

A CAW with 100 Overall and Crazy Moveset plus luck and using Undertaker American Badass(As he can't make lights go off and hell's gate surprise)

A CAW with 100 Overall and Crazy Moveset plus luck and using Undertaker American Badass(As he can't make lights go off and hell's gate surprise)
Nope. I used Cena. No changes to either guys stats or moveset. Did use ABA Taker tho.

Nope. I used Cena. No changes to either guys stats or moveset. Did use ABA Taker tho.

Cena always is OP. 

Ah that makes sense Cena will not even put the streak over.