Updated Signatures and Finishers Thread

AgeofSandow

Ageofsandow let me give u an suggestion on stardust he does a springboard bionic elbow as a signature well use diving elbow stamp trust me it works

I like my current signature set up. I believe I added that as a diving move. Thank you though.

It's my pleasure Ageofsandow I got one more thing I want u to approve some of my movesets if I put it up online u put on youtube plz

eh, don't know if I can do that for you.

1) my game capture has been having lots of issues and I had to send an email to support

2) I have a lot to upload and it takes at least 10-15 mins to upload one, if not interrupted.

Kalisto uses the Hara-Kiri as a finisher.

I have a suggestion for Aj Lee

Sigs:Spinning Heel Kick (DLC), Shining wizard

Fins:Black Widow, Octopus Stretch

I don't have a sig right now for Kalisto... why can't he just use his old finishers?

AJ Lee:

Already got the heel kick. Shining Wizard is a finisher. Have seen it end the match too often recently. Thank you for the suggestions though. 

@Bale I can read it.

I don't have a sig right now for Kalisto... why can't he just use his old finishers?

AJ Lee:

Already got the heel kick. Shining Wizard is a finisher. Have seen it end the match too often recently. Thank you for the suggestions though.

@Bale I can read it.

I mean I guess but people like Paige tend to kick out of it. Also sigs can be used to end the match in the game. By the way does anyone know when Global Sports gamer will be back on YouTube his fin/sig suggestions are amazing.

AJ Lee:

@Bale I can read it.

I mean I guess but people like Paige tend to kick out of it. Also sigs can be used to end the match in the game. By the way does anyone know when Global Sports gamer will be back on YouTube his fin/sig suggestions are amazing.

I can ask but he's on here as "sausage barm" if you want to ask yourself. I never end on a sig move, since it's a setup.

AJ Lee:

@Bale I can read it.

I can ask but he's on here as "sausage barm" if you want to ask yourself. I never end on a sig move, since it's a setup.

Interesting so you just limb target all match?

No, but I only end on a finisher because I believe a signature sets up either directly the finish or leads to it later on. A signature only works on a cpu

I understand that but if you want realism sometimes wwe matches do end on a signature. But anyways what I mean is how do you use the Black Widow if it targets the arm and Aj's moveset doesnt.

No, but I only end on a finisher because I believe a signature sets up either directly the finish or leads to it later on. A signature only works on a cpu

I understand that but if you want realism sometimes wwe matches do end on a signature. But anyways what I mean is how do you use the Black Widow if it targets the arm and Aj's moveset doesnt.

Jobber matches can. The arm thing is annoying. I wish that submission tapping system was fixed. Don't need to hit the limb 100 times to get it damaged enough; doing the move should automatically lead to a struggle and the arm dosen't have to be red to win. 

• 5 weeks later...