Updated Signatures and Finishers Thread

AgeofSandow

No WWE guy but what would you use as signatures/finishers for Prince Devitt? I got a Northern Lights Driver and a jumping foot stomp as signatures, Saving Grace and The Rollins Underhook DDT as finishers

not sure, I don't watch NJPW. Gonna have to ask someone else for that one.

How did I miss that match? Anyway, try Reverse STO or Flatliner 2. Not as cool looking, but the best I got lol

The move is apparently called Dark Matter

that's the best name I've ever heard. Ever.

Hey, I found a formula for Naomi's modified inverted elbow drop DDT in Create-A-Move:

Reverse DDT Hold 2 - 70%

Right Arm Raised - 100% (optional)

Final Cut Drop - 67%

Final Cut Impact - 81%

Hey, I found a formula for Naomi's modified inverted elbow drop DDT in Create-A-Move:

Reverse DDT Hold 2 - 70%

Right Arm Raised - 100% (optional)

Final Cut Drop - 67%

Final Cut Impact - 81%

nice!

Great work dude, I downloaded a pretty nifty Superman's punch off CC - needed some editing but does the game well. Will be looking to add some of those off your list though, thanks.

Edited by MKC318403

Great work dude, I downloaded a pretty nifty Superman's punch off CC - needed some editing but does the game well. Will be looking to add some of those off your list though, thanks.

is it the flying chop? don't really like that one. Anyway, if you're looking to get some movesets, I've got a whole workshop of them. Some of the legends(like Perfect, Savage, retro version of Lesnar, etc. have to be searched on my channel as they disappear from the thread.   Hope I can help you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...