Sassyslothh's Divas. NEW 2K16 CAWs!

SassySlothh

Guest Dazman™

These look awesome. Really liking Stacy Keibler's face, you've really nailed that and Maryse looks good without a texture. Great job. :D

It's not too often I swing by this section of the forum, but I'm glad I checked this thread out. Really nice work on these--especially considering how restricting the face morphing can be when creating Divas. Great job capturing the faces on both Maryse and Stacy Keibler. The attires only make the overall CAWs even better. It is a shame that the lack of hair options (especially any news ones) have plagued the mode for years now, though, as I can't really say I'm feeling the hair choice on Keibler. That's no fault of your own, though, as I can't think of any off the top of my head that would look better.

Cool original character too.

It's not too often I swing by this section of the forum, but I'm glad I checked this thread out. Really nice work on these--especially considering how restricting the face morphing can be when creating Divas. Great job capturing the faces on both Maryse and Stacy Keibler. The attires only make the overall CAWs even better. It is a shame that the lack of hair options (especially any news ones) have plagued the mode for years now, though, as I can't really say I'm feeling the hair choice on Keibler. That's no fault of your own, though, as I can't think of any off the top of my head that would look better.

Cool original character too.

Thank you :D

Yeah, im also hoping for more curly hairstyles in 2k15 that arent 2D :p also for the blurs to be removed!

I would really like to see this for myself bc it's kinda hard to judge bc the picture doesn't do it justice.

Sorry, i dont have a cap card, Stacy and Maryse are on cc though :)

I would really like to see this for myself bc it's kinda hard to judge bc the picture doesn't do it justice.

We need to find someone to get you some cap card pics. I would look but im on PS3

We need to find someone to get you some cap card pics. I would look but im on PS3
Ohh, sorry

Ohh, sorry

Thats fine :)

• 3 weeks later...

15h02fq.jpg

2icbbs6.jpg

15h02fq.jpg

2icbbs6.jpg

Thank you so much Paul :D

Does anyone have any requests for me? :p