xKillerKawaii's Renders (CURRENT WWE PACK UPLOADED) 11/03/14 UPDAT

Ollie™

Nxt pack is awesome! Not sure if you are aware but all others contain a small dds except from Xavier Woods? Was this intensional? 

Sorry, this wasn't intentional, You may have to crop for yourself, although I'll update it in a while. Sorry  :(

No problem :) I still have to learn how to inject renders myself without f*cking everything up anyway xD

It's very tedious, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it though Z.  :D

Ollie, Any idea how long until the Curtis Axel render is available to download?

It's in the next pack I'll be upping, the current superstars pack ;)

Also, you haven't responded to any messages lately.

Nxt pack is awesome! Not sure if you are aware but all others contain a small dds except from Xavier Woods? Was this intensional? 

Sorry, this wasn't intentional, You may have to crop for yourself, although I'll update it in a while. Sorry  :(

No problem :) I still have to learn how to inject renders myself without f*cking everything up anyway xD

I've learnt my lesson! Next time I try it will be on new profile. 

Edit - Just remembered I can't do that without having xbox live on the other profile........ Damn

Edited by Zarky

Renders get easy if you know what you're doing, I inject them with Pur3 Raf3x's tool, Rehash/Resign with LeFluffie, And then reinject the files using Horizon. No errors.

Renders get easy if you know what you're doing, I inject them with Pur3 Raf3x's tool, Rehash/Resign with LeFluffie, And then reinject the files using Horizon. No errors.

Is there a tutorial somewhere I could follow? 

Is there a tutorial somewhere I could follow? 

Yes, I made one. It's pinned in the modding discussion section so it's easy to find.  :D;)

I quoted this because I thought that what I'm about to say is relevant to it :)

The small DDS file isn't actually needed, for non XBL users when you go into Universe mode the big render will shrink and fit the small one as well. But for XBL users it may be needed because of the preview thumbnail when downloading CAWs on CC, it was like this last year. I wasn't sure whether it would work this year but I tested it out and it did :)

Nazza you're a lifesaver! The pack can be done 100 times faster now without the need to make 128x128's!

The small DDS file isn't actually needed, for non XBL users when you go into Universe mode the big render will shrink and fit the small one as well. But for XBL users it may be needed because of the preview thumbnail when downloading CAWs on CC, it was like this last year. I wasn't sure whether it would work this year but I tested it out and it did :)

Nazza you're a lifesaver! The pack can be done 100 times faster now without the need to make 128x128's!

Just wondering are you still going to do the WWE 2K14 render effect tutorial? 

Just wondering are you still going to do the WWE 2K14 render effect tutorial? 

Yes, just need to get this WWE pack out the way. It's like 25% done!  :D

• Like 1

Thanks for all the renders you have done, great quality work. I have a few requests if i can ask, and there is no hurry.

Willow(TNA)

Stevie Ray(Harlem Heat)

This last one isnt a wrestler, but I have a great CAW and need a good render.

Bruce Lee

Thanks in advance for your hard work.

• 1 year later...