Smk's Renders (Renders Pack 5 - 7/18/14)

Smk™

I just did the resize and exported an image as .dds but when I try to inject the image it is all distorted and looks nothing like the image I exported it as. What did I do wrong? I am using GIMP.

Hey thanks for doing a Jimmy Jacobs one.Cause I think I now know how to inject renders. :) Plus other people  will create. :lol

urw :)

Your Diva Ones Are Amazing! Keep It Up :D

i tried many times..i can do the dds but resize thing not working well for me...they come out to fat or wide..im not good with photoshop..and gimp wont download

Please tell me that you will be able to do a .dds of these later? I keep trying to do the resize and making changes with Photoshop or GIMP and the image never saves right.

Try to download Paint.net.

I'm telling you guys. The easiest way is take like one of the renders from the first pack and load it in PS. Then create a second layer. Then drag and drop one that you want to resize on top of it. Just match the size of the head and the shoulder length. Click Enter. Delete the bottom layer. Save as dds. Easy easy easy.

Oh my good! I finally got it to work. I needed to download the NVIDIA dds plugin for Photoshop CS6. I finally got a render to work like it should. Thanks for all the help and SMK... THANK YOU for all the great renders!

First off I want to say that the renders are awesome. I made my first .dds file of Booker T earlier and everything came out great and looked great in the game. I since then have tried to create one of Gunner, but when I go to save , there is no .dss save option. I have tried about 5 times, anyone know what i could be doing wrong this time?  thank you

here are renders for ted dibiase jr. & tyson kidd

2nv4476.png

eims77.png

Not sure why but I am not able to open the "show" button to view the images. But I managed to get them. Thank You for the awesome renders.

First off I want to say that the renders are awesome. I made my first .dds file of Booker T earlier and everything came out great and looked great in the game. I since then have tried to create one of Gunner, but when I go to save , there is no .dss save option. I have tried about 5 times, anyone know what i could be doing wrong this time?  thank you

I figured out ghe problem. PS wasnt running with all its plug-ins, rebooted computer and now were in business. Lol