Smk's Renders (Renders Pack 5 - 7/18/14)

Smk™

Not to be picky dude, but the Mysterio Renders are WWE (Apart from the unmasked one). Sorry I didn't reply earlier been busy.

no problem i will do that one do u have any pic ?

I have a request for a current/nxt pack consisting of: Adam Rose, Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Alex Riley, alexa bliss, Alexander Rusev, Alicia Fox, baron Corbin, Bayley, Billy Gunn, bo Dallas, Booker t, brad Maddox, bray Wyatt, Camacho, Cameron, Charlotte, cj Parker, Colin Cassady, Corey graves, curt Hawkins, Curtis axle,DDanny Burch, Diego, el torito, Emma, enzo amore, Erick Rowan, Eva Marie, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel jackson, Fernando, goldust, hornswoggle, hunico, Jason Jordan, Jerry Lawler, Jey uso, Jimmy uso, Jojo, jtg, konnor, Lana, Luke Harper, mason Ryan, Michael Cole, mojo rawley, Naomi, Oliver Gray, Paige, Paul Heyman, road dogg, Rosa Mendes, Sami zayn, sasha banks, Sawyer Fulton, Scott Dawson, Sylvester lefort, tamina, Travis Tyler, troy McClain, Tyler breeze, Vickie, Viktor, William regal, Xavier woods, yoshi tatsu, zeb colter

This would be very much appreciated.

DUDE! Look at the first post. He has some of these already. It also be nicer if you asked for like 2-3 at a time. Wow.

Smk. Can I trouble you for a Dr Death Steve Williams? Please.

Edited by Dbo2700

I have a request for a current/nxt pack consisting of: Adam Rose, Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Alex Riley, alexa bliss, Alexander Rusev, Alicia Fox, baron Corbin, Bayley, Billy Gunn, bo Dallas, Booker t, brad Maddox, bray Wyatt, Camacho, Cameron, Charlotte, cj Parker, Colin Cassady, Corey graves, curt Hawkins, Curtis axle,DDanny Burch, Diego, el torito, Emma, enzo amore, Erick Rowan, Eva Marie, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel jackson, Fernando, goldust, hornswoggle, hunico, Jason Jordan, Jerry Lawler, Jey uso, Jimmy uso, Jojo, jtg, konnor, Lana, Luke Harper, mason Ryan, Michael Cole, mojo rawley, Naomi, Oliver Gray, Paige, Paul Heyman, road dogg, Rosa Mendes, Sami zayn, sasha banks, Sawyer Fulton, Scott Dawson, Sylvester lefort, tamina, Travis Tyler, troy McClain, Tyler breeze, Vickie, Viktor, William regal, Xavier woods, yoshi tatsu, zeb colter

This would be very much appreciated.

idk if i will be able to do that soon cuz of my exams but i m pretty sure that i've done most of these already check first post :)

• Like 1

DUDE! Look at the first post. He has some of these already. It also be nicer if you asked for like 2-3 at a time. Wow.

Smk. Can I trouble you for a Dr Death Steve Williams? Please.

First and foremost do not disrespect me. If you have nothing productive to add to a request I made to SMK, not you, then don't even bother answering a post of mine.

Secondly, SMK, I do realize it is a lot and yes you have some of them but if you get the time to make them all in one pack then I'll wait as long as I have to.

Lol. No I'm not being disrespectful. I'm sorry you took that in that way. I'm just telling you, hey he has some of those already. Why would you want him to pack you together a personal pack when you can do that yourself. That's disrespectful to him. At least to me it is. Why not only ask for what you're missing? Its not hard to drag/drop them in a folder together.

SMK, if you are only going to release 1 more render save then I'd ask for wrestlers that would complete themes. Classic WCW: Surfer Sting, Lex Luger, Barry Windham, Vader, Nikita Koloff, Stevie Ray (to go with your Booker T), Dusty Rhodes, The Steiner Brothers   Classic WWF: Brutus Beefcake, Rick Rude (the in game model sucks), Mr Perfect (NWO version kills me), Big Boss Man, Demolition, Earthquake, Typhoon, British Bulldog, Sid Vicious

ECW: Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, Terry Funk, Bigelow, Shane Douglas, Taz, Bubba Ray Dudley (to go  with D-von), Cactus jack, rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge, al Snow, New Jack, Mike Awesome

You are creating the best renders for this game and I use your stuff all the time. Its really helping make my game feel more authentic when I use CAWs. If you decide not to go with my idea I still really appreciate what you have given us.