Smk's Renders (Renders Pack 5 - 7/18/14)

Smk™

the pope..boogeyman..tajiri....a.p.a...the sandman..,,robbie e..rob terry non bromance....great muta...aces,' & 8'sabyss..eric young...gunner phycho sid..bobby lashley..taz..petey williams..doug williams..konnan....tna jeff jarrett...new jack...manik..owen hartmatt morgan..kid kash...lance storm...mr anderson...william regal......hope thats not to much..thoses are the renders  i need

i will get most of these only few ones will not maybe 3-4

Are mine OK SMK? I've been trying to find a 2 Cold Scorpio for a couple days now. Hoping you have better luck. I'm trying to get a younger one of him and I think that's why.

damn..there all png files...i dont have photoshop..and i suck at resizing..but thanks anyway bro

Download GIMP. Its a free photo editor. But if you want Photoshop it's pretty easy to get and have up and running in a few minutes.

when i resize the png they look fat..this aint my thing to resize and stuff..i will try this gimp thing and if this dont work..then i give up..all i need to do is resize and convert to dds

Well, I'll officially pass the torch of a Great Render Maker to you, Bro"... (And I'm very picky with those renders styles/details).

It's very nice to see that you're growing your Ps Techniques that way. Very good indeed.

Congratz, Bro".

when i resize the png they look fat..this aint my thing to resize and stuff..i will try this gimp thing and if this dont work..then i give up..all i need to do is resize and convert to dds

What I do is put someone's already sized render in the program. Then create a second layer and put my render on top and try to copy the size and position. Takes a couple tries.

Edit:but I think these are already sized. Just need to convert to dds

Edited by Dbo2700

but none of them are 512...if i open the mod tool and transfer a 453 pic im pretty sure it wont work..but ill try..this gimp thing taking to long to download

Well, I'll officially pass the torch of a Great Render Maker to you, Bro"... (And I'm very picky with those renders styles/details).

It's very nice to see that you're growing your Ps Techniques that way. Very good indeed.

Congratz, Bro".

Thanks bro apreciate these words coming from YOU

Smk your render s are absolutelly perfect, could you make a render for the legends like honky tonk man, roddy Piper ? thanks

Here u go Buddy

Honky tonk man

1z4wfth.png

Piper

241qssh.png

press alt while resizing them will help u

Edited by Smk™

im gonna leave this to the pros...ill just wait to see if the dds files come out..but thanks anywat ..i dont think bigchris coming out with the best save pack..i just have to download theses crapy renders on cc..smh..you should see the crap on there..1 dude made only 1 render for the whole attire the other 3 pics are of the in game caw...i give up..back to my old dusty modded xbox and play wrestlefest

Edited by mrnewyorker007

thanks SMK you are making a very good job for the people's forum , thanks a lot man

urw bud while i m on a break from moding and cawing i though renders would be good thing for me glad i helped