Resizing Renders - For Caws and Jtag Mods

HotavioH

I tried to fix this with Le Fluffie & Horizon and everytime the file is corrupted, i also see when i only inject render to this caw the SaveData.dat got corrupted too but when i inject render to this caw and one other only the cas file got corrupted.

William Regal and my SaveData (if you want to check what is wrong): http://www.mediafire.com/download/kg6ke17rm3vxtmf/SAVE+WWE+2K14.zip

I think for some downloaded caw that work, but i have many caw downloaded from cc and i don't have to resave each attire, i do this only when the game say the data is corrupted

Does it matter if we re-save all the cinematic/ring/entrance attires or should I just save the CAW as soon as it's loaded in?

What DDS format is the right one to use? I tried AR8G8B8 and it's not working for me.

Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong. 

Edited by StatutoryApe87

thanks for this.  My question is how wide should they be?  Using that template makes them seem like giants compared to in game roster.  Any chance of an updated pic with a width line not to pass?

• 3 weeks later...

After seeing all the pain people are going through, it just deepens my belief renders are a waste of time. I spent too much time on them with wwe' 12 and it takes away the time you could have playing the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks awesome what format do you save the dds in before you inject them? I tried dxt5 & nomipmas and it doesn't work.

PNG - DDS

Edited by IceShimmer x ™

• 4 years later...

Damn, so I was able to get a couple renders to work in-game but forgot how to do it lol anybody remember the process??  Does it need an alpha channel?  Does the alpha channel need to be visible??

• 3 weeks later...