Resizing Renders - For Caws and Jtag Mods

HotavioH

Resizing Renders - For Caws and Jtag Mods

I'll Leave Here my method on how to resize custom renders: 

(TESTED ONLY WITH MALE CAWS, FOR DIVAS WASN'T TESTED YET)

-> First of all, make sure you've created a 512 x 512 File - That is this year's renders size. 

- Then, make sure that you downloaded my Sizer "Template" too: http://i.imgur.com/Bivlj6M.png

Bivlj6M.png

- Drag the Template to your 512x512 File that you just created;

- Now, You Select the .PNG Render that you want to inject and drag it to the Project.

- Resize it, Pressing Shift, to make it easier, Along any of the Diagonals of the Pic, setting it size according to the Template (Head Inside the "Head" Box, And Body + Attire inside the "Body" Box.

- Done, You've already Fixed the Size:

gBq9Q6Q.png

Remember to make the Template Invisible before saving it to DDS. In the Pic Above, I just left it to Show How the Resize works along the Template. 

Edited by HotavioH

See I do this - add it to the CAW then rehash and resign then put it back onto the USB. It says its corrupted every time. Help? 

Use LeFluffie. I've got errors with nearly all of the others Resigners (Modio, Horizon, CONCept)

The only problem is I can't select the inject render option on PU3R RAF3X's tool. Any idea why?

The CAS File needs to be in the same folder as the SaveData. It scans the directory for any files.  ;)

See I do this - add it to the CAW then rehash and resign then put it back onto the USB. It says its corrupted every time. Help? 

Use LeFluffie. I've got errors with nearly all of the others Resigners (Modio, Horizon, CONCept)

How do you rehash/resign using LeFluffie? (I've always used Horizon to rehash/resign) sorry I'm still quite new to all this. :3

How do you rehash/resign using LeFluffie? (I've always used Horizon to rehash/resign) sorry I'm still quite new to all this. :3

Open LeFluffie, Drag the Files to the interface, in each file, go to "Security" Check to: "Sign for CON", "Rehash?", the press FIX.

When Shows: "Writing Header to Package"  on the catalog, means that's done.

Open LeFluffie, Drag the Files to the interface, in each file, go to "Security" Check to: "Sign for CON", "Rehash?", the press FIX.

OK thank you, I did this and I take that using Horizon to inject the file back into the Xbox 360 doesn't work either? Should I use USBXTAFGUI?

OK thank you, I did this and I take that using Horizon to inject the file back into the Xbox 360 doesn't work either? Should I use USBXTAFGUI?

To ReInject you can use Horizon.

See I've done everything as you said, I've used Horizon - corrupted, used USBXTAF - corrupted. Somehow I feel like it's because the file has been tampered with so much. I'll try on another CAW and tell you if it works. Thanks for all of your help.  :D

OK so I've done it with another CAS file and I'm still getting the corrupted message. I must be doing something wrong, I'm doing everything you're saying to do but I must be going wrong somewhere? Any specifics I need to know?

OK so I've done it with another CAS file and I'm still getting the corrupted message. I must be doing something wrong, I'm doing everything you're saying to do but I must be going wrong somewhere? Any specifics I need to know?

Same with me, Tried to give Curtis Axel a render, Went back into 2K14, Corrupted. Have no idea on what i'm doing wrong

Same with me, Tried to give Curtis Axel a render, Went back into 2K14, Corrupted. Have no idea on what i'm doing wrong

Really hoping someone gets an official tutorial up soon, dieing to get my renders in the game!  :blush:

Really hoping someone gets an official tutorial up soon, dieing to get my renders in the game!  :blush:

I've tried 5 so far, Curtis Axel, Unmasked Kane, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and Edge (Retro). All gave me the corrupted message.

Where can I donwload a good LeFluffie?

Which I downloaded is not working...

http://skunkiebutt.com/Le%20Fluffie%20App.zip :)

I've tried 5 so far, Curtis Axel, Unmasked Kane, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and Edge (Retro). All gave me the corrupted message.

Same with my William Regal (downloaded from cc)

Try another Tool for R&R maybe this help you. Le Fluffie work for me allways only CONCept sucks.

When this doesnt work then send me your Save set over and I will check whats wrong. Please send me this files untouched !