Attitude Era Arenas

iamthedoctor

I uploaded this morning Capital Carnage 1998 & No Mercy UK 1999.

They arent great I know but just wanted the PPV for my universe so the Logos are up for people to use.

Hopefully someone can improve on them.

neot.jpg

p11l.jpg

Edited by iamthedoctor

Can you preview a few pictures on here mate?

Fraid not im affraid unless I use my phone.

If you search for capital carnage you ll find it as no one else has made the arena.

Then after I done it realised that No Mercy UK should have the king of the ring 99 stage but I chose Raw 97 one.

Mind you the logos are there for anyone who wants to try it.

If you search for capital carnage you ll find it as no one else has made the arena.

Then after I done it realised that No Mercy UK should have the king of the ring 99 stage but I chose Raw 97 one.

I can't access it at the moment mate as I'm in hospital again.. if you use your phone that should be adequate but it's not essential.

Have you uploaded the logos aswell individualy?

I can't access it at the moment mate as I'm in hospital again.. if you use your phone that should be adequate but it's not essential.

Yes its PSN.

Ive always decided that community creations should have no exclusions and freedom which is why I have always allowed everything I do to be freely edited and reupped.

I uploaded the logos first yes on my other account.

As for a Backlash 2000 arena Ill look into it. Alough I dont want to do too many as there are better makers out there who can do a better job than me. Hence why I wouldnt bother with a Nitro arena for example. If its basic ill do it and lets be honest WWE arenas are basic when you look at the attitude era and apart from Mania they all seemed the same logos.

Yes its PSN.

Ive always decided that community creations should have no exclusions and freedom which is why I have always allowed everything I do to be freely edited and reupped.

As for a Backlash 2000 arena Ill look into it. Alough I dont want to do too many as there are better makers out there who can do a better job than me. Hence why I wouldnt bother with a Nitro arena for example. If its basic ill do it and lets be honest WWE arenas are basic when you look at the attitude era and apart from Mania they all seemed the same logos.

Fair enough dude, I will check it out at some point as I'm a massive attitude era fan!

As for backlash 2000 I don't see any way of doing it, as we don't have a stage design for it. As the aesthetics of the design were swinging "meat hooks" which would be impossible to recreate.

Yes its PSN.

Fair enough dude, I will check it out at some point as I'm a massive attitude era fan!

As for backlash 2000 I don't see any way of doing it, as we don't have a stage design for it. As the aesthetics of the design were swinging "meat hooks" which would be impossible to recreate.

If anyone fancies doing it id be more than happy uploading any logos to help out.

Well you can give it a shot mate.

Here is the promotional logo

logo-bkl00.jpg

And here is a version someone done last year

hqdefault.jpg

And here is the actual stage design

zzx37.png

Edited by twiggadoodledoo

I will try and give it a go.

Will see what I can do later today and see. If I get stuck ill upload the logos as least then someone can use them.

That's sound mate, I'm quite good at the nitty tiddly bits so I'll see if I can chip in, I'll get myself online tomorrow n check it all out.

If you can get a design of the swinging hooks that would be great.

If not ill have to see if I can get a decent screen cap of it.

I can't mate sorry, I trolled the internet trying various searches and got nowhere.

I think the guy from last year created his own in Photoshop. If I had access to it I could probably do the same but I don't anymore.

If you can get a design of the swinging hooks that would be great.

If not ill have to see if I can get a decent screen cap of it.

I can't mate sorry, I trolled the internet trying various searches and got nowhere.

I think the guy from last year created his own in Photoshop. If I had access to it I could probably do the same but I don't anymore.

Ok gonna need your advice here. Ive gone through the PPV and I found two images that captured the hooks best alough need advice on which one to use.

wuso.jpg

qvt5.jpg

Would you suggest I use the first one or the second one?