WWE2K14 Best of Save is coming...

BigChrisSpirito

What about re-uploading dynomyte's Demoltion with renders and Vader I think it was , and WCW Jericho ???

Also why is Kurt Angle known as the superstar ??? shouldn't it be The Olympian ???

Hey Chris are you guna do Wolfpack Sting too ?

What about Wolfie's Hardy Boys that would be awesome if you could .

If Wolf sends me Hardy I'll upload him with a render. As for Wolfpac Sting I need to find a good HD png cut of him or a promo picture I can cut as psddream doesn't have a good Wolfpac Sting png file to use.

What about re-uploading dynomyte's Demoltion with renders and Vader I think it was , and WCW Jericho ???

Also why is Kurt Angle known as the superstar ??? shouldn't it be The Olympian ???

Maybe down the road I'll reupload Dyno's stuff with renders but as for your Angle question it was made by Defract and I didn't edit anything. Never noticed or was bothered by him being called The Superstar but I'll probably change it now that you've pointed it out.

Ok great waiting for Nickbreakers ecw/wcw caws to be uploaded with renders from the video which I saw from your post am assuming there his CAWS as there great.

TNA guys don't really care much, aint a TNA fan or an NXT or an WWE( given up product currently sucks), just guys like Raven, Sting (WCW) Bulldog, Test(WWF), RVD, Rhino, Owen Hart, etc.

Edited by BEAST987

Hey Chris are you guna do Wolfpack Sting too ?

What about Wolfie's Hardy Boys that would be awesome if you could .

If Wolf sends me Hardy I'll upload him with a render. As for Wolfpac Sting I need to find a good HD png cut of him or a promo picture I can cut as psddream doesn't have a good Wolfpac Sting png file to use.

The Hardy's cas files are located in the CAS share topic at the top of the 360 board.  ;)

I'll say this once and only once. I currently got banned for posted rendered caws for 2 weeks. (See my topic FAQ on being banned in the WWE2K14 talk portion of the forum)

I have 8 other live accounts I can post from but want to wait till I have a bunch of stuff to post all at once to make it worth being banned each time I do an upload. Currently I have Wolfgang's Sting, Birdsolution's Mason Ryan, SMK's Roode, Storm, Daniels & Kaz all ready to upload to CC. I will be informing people what user search tag to lookup on CC each time on do uploads via my twitter. If the main board creators want stuff up they need to send me their reuploadable files/save dat files so I can do it for them.

The only holdup on my save is I can't texture a few caws by Slipfan as my program won't load them. As soon as he helps me the save is done and will be released. So, with that being said don't pester me as you now know what the hold ups are.

• Like 1

I have many Xbox live accounts guys so know I can still post and do anything.

Search tag for render stuff, here is a tip don't write rendered in description ???? so you won't get banned

Whats your other account  search tags ??? please add many as you can before you get banned, fuck the tna caws and the nxt go for the WCW, WWF , ECW first.

Edited by BEAST987

Whats your other account  search tags ??? please add many as you can before you get banned, fuck the tna caws and the nxt go for the WCW, WWF , ECW first.

You selfish MF.

Thanks for what you are doing Chris.

id ask you to render my caws but i plan on donating to the free tool next month and for the fact that all except the punk caw i made work online witch im fixing at the moment but great work big chris thanks for uping smks stuff and your help dont know if you remember about telling me wher to go for the logo program