WWE2K14 Best of Save is coming...

BigChrisSpirito

Where the link

http://t.co/ycdhgX8ucC

Here's the link you requested however I will be updating this soon as my save now is different with a few guys like Rob Terry, Bradshaw, Farooq, & 1 of my caws replaced for different wrestlers.  I also add about 50 more custom signs, more title belts, more arenas and updated movesets. 

new wrestlers

1. Nickbreaker and BigPete's Bully Ray

2. Nickbreakers Magnus with new renders

3. SMK's Prince Devitt's

4. SMK's Kevin Steen with edits by Nickbreaker

5. SMK's updated Uso's with Ultimate Warrior tribute attires

6. Roman Reigns by Nickbreaker single's attire

7. Got rid of Slipfan's Shamrock for Nickbreakers

8. Replaced Adam Rose 1 attire caw with SMK's 4 attire Adam Rose

9. Replaced Corey Graves I had with SMK's

10. Added Paige by Auday

11. Replaced Dre41's Sabu with Nickbreakers

Will be adding when done

1. SMK's updated AJ Syles (BulletClub)

2. SMK/Auday's Youngbucks

New titles I added

1. ICW

2. Southside Wrestling

3. IWGP tag titles

4. IWGP World Title

New Rings

1. New Japan (2 verisons)

2. Mexican arena's (2 verisons)

3. Rock Bottom

4. ICW Glascow

Edited by BigChrisSpirito
  • Like 1

Certainly glad you appreciate what I'm doing. I got a boat load of caws ready to drop on CC all rendered.... Dynomytes Vader, Crush, Ax and Smash, Wolfgang's Sting, Birdsolutions Mason Ryan, SMK's Curtis Axel, Uso's, Wyatt Family, Daniels, Kaz, Roode, Storm plus more! Big things happening soon.

WOW Chris, I thought you retired for the season! LOL Awesome work!

That sounds EPIC as hell. Could you please consider adding the ROH TV Champ Belt. Sorry for requesting, I know you didn't ask.

a2e0pna7wltx1rr6g.jpg

Ok, No problem I just made and cut this today for you.  I'll have it on CC tomorrow at some point.

Certainly glad you appreciate what I'm doing. I got a boat load of caws ready to drop on CC all rendered.... Dynomytes Vader, Crush, Ax and Smash, Wolfgang's Sting, Birdsolutions Mason Ryan, SMK's Curtis Axel, Uso's, Wyatt Family, Daniels, Kaz, Roode, Storm plus more! Big things happening soon.

WOW Chris, I thought you retired for the season! LOL Awesome work!

Only took a month off as I was beyond burned out after doing well over a 1000 textures and requests in December.  Then I got banned in Feb for 15 days for posting renders but since the ban was lifted I have been pretty active once again doing things for guys on here.

That sounds EPIC as hell. Could you please consider adding the ROH TV Champ Belt. Sorry for requesting, I know you didn't ask.

Your request is on CC now

Your request is on CC now
Awe man. Thank you so much, but, I'm a jtag user. I can't get on CC. :( If you just want to add that belt to your save, that would be awesome.

Or actually, I had a plan for offline guys. If you're up to it.

I wanted to just fill a PT file with belt textures so offline people can make the belts themselves. They couldjust rehash/resign and replace their current PT file. Since you don't need to keep the textures on your PT to keep it on the belt. It works like making caws. Then whomever, could just put their old PT file back in. What do you think?

My plan is to zip up all 1500+ textures/logos I put on CC this year and release them here. Each dds file ready for in game use will have the png preview file with it. I 'should' get it up here this weekend. This way you can get all the title belts I made :)

• Like 2

Even sweeter Chris! You are the man!

I have almost all the pngs/dds files organized now in folders (title belts) (music/band logos/shirts) (comic/cartoon logos) (signs) (wrestlers-shirts & logos) (shows/ppv) There is probably 1200 to 1500 logos as I deleted the random 200+ requests I did for people this year that didn't fit any specific category. I'm thinking these logos will really be useful to those on jtag Xbox units that never saw all the stuff I posted to CC this year.

• Like 1

https://www.mediafire.com/?3gricmmi218wmzs  Here is a zip file of every single logo I made and uploaded to CC this year.  You will find everything perfectly organized in folders with preview png image and then the game ready dds file.  With well over 2000 logos I think this will aid a lot of my creator friends especially those with jtag units. 

https://www.mediafire.com/?3gricmmi218wmzs  Here is a zip file of every single logo I made and uploaded to CC this year.  You will find everything perfectly organized in folders with preview png image and then the game ready dds file.  With well over 2000 logos I think this will aid a lot of my creator friends especially those with jtag units. 

Awesome! Thanks man!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Updated my caw with a Prince Devitt (Finn Balor) inspired Punisher attire with a custom render.  If your interested in checking it out it's on CC now search user name BigChrisSpirito.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...