AgeofSandow's Moveset Workshop-Sandman, Sabu, Whipwreck 10/15

AgeofSandow

Nice movesets!

thanks. I actually have my WWF women's division ones coming soon so you'll be sure to like those(Lita, Trish, Jaz, Jacqueline, Ivory, etc.)

Definitely interested to know what you did for jazz (I know she used the stf but her standing finisher forgot the name. I used glam slam and called it a day lol)

Nice movesets!

thanks. I actually have my WWF women's division ones coming soon so you'll be sure to like those(Lita, Trish, Jaz, Jacqueline, Ivory, etc.)

Definitely interested to know what you did for jazz (I know she used the stf but her standing finisher forgot the name. I used glam slam and called it a day lol)

glam slam 1 & bella buster sigs. Finishers I used the STF and fisherman ddt. For the record, Jazz is one of the best women wrestlers in American wrestling in my opinion.

Nice movesets!

glam slam 1 & bella buster sigs. Finishers I used the STF and fisherman ddt. For the record, Jazz is one of the best women wrestlers in American wrestling in my opinion.

yeah i used to love her, her "the bitch is back" gimmick used to have me on the floor rollin' lol

Nice movesets!

yeah i used to love her, her "the bitch is back" gimmick used to have me on the floor rollin' lol

lol, I think she called her double chickenwing the Bitch Clamp... just wonderful.

Nice movesets!

lol, I think she called her double chickenwing the Bitch Clamp... just wonderful.

Yeah it's such a shame that caf sucks cause I refuse to use them in my game ever since wwe13 lol

Added Test, Albert/A Train, Jazz, Trish Stratus and Lita

Here comes the part of wwegames I hate doing: 100 wcw move sets lol
. Lol

Just found out the only ones I need are:

Kevin Sullivan/task master

Rick fuller

El dandy

Lizmark jr

Silver king

Mike enos

Villano IV & V

Ciclope

Super calo

And

Damien

. Lol

Rick fuller

El dandy

Lizmark jr

Silver king

Mike enos

Villano IV & V

Ciclope

Super calo

And

Damien

I got Super Calo but the rest either were too minor or didn't have enough matches to use.

. Lol

Rick fuller

El dandy

Lizmark jr

Silver king

Mike enos

Villano IV & V

Ciclope

Super calo

And

Damien

I got Super Calo but the rest either were too minor or didn't have enough matches to use.

Yeah thats the problem. I just hybrided rey sin cara and zack ryders moves lol