AgeofSandow's Moveset Workshop-Sandman, Sabu, Whipwreck 10/15

AgeofSandow

Can u do Scotty 2 Hotty Moveset??

hmm... sounds fun.  I can't get to one right now, but once I get back to Attitude Era theme, I'll do Too Cool. I'm finishing up NXT, then doing Reality Era, so give me a few weeks.

hmm... sounds fun. I can't get to one right now, but once I get back to Attitude Era theme, I'll do Too Cool. I'm finishing up NXT, then doing Reality Era, so give me a few weeks.

Thanks man!! :)

hmm... sounds fun. I can't get to one right now, but once I get back to Attitude Era theme, I'll do Too Cool. I'm finishing up NXT, then doing Reality Era, so give me a few weeks.

Thanks man!! :)

Yeah. To give you a timeframe/idea of what is going on now, I'm finishing NXT theme, going to WWE Reality Era(including Goldust, Los Matadores, Wyatt Family, Fandango, more updated Cesaro, some women maybe), then Attitude(HBK and Too Cool first, then some others).  May sounds like a lot, but I will get to Too Cool for you. At least for now, you have other things to enjoy!

Edited by AgeofSandow

Can you please make The Rocks (Rocky-Maivia) move-set?

I have one dude. I was going to start to upload Attitude movesets as I did them, but people didn't want them. So I'm doing current era now. I'll go upload it to CC now for you. I use my name as seach tag.

Edited by AgeofSandow

Added Titus O Neil and Kofi Kingston.  Also saw that some of the legends I uploaded got cut off at some point, so I added them back.

Edit: Legends disappeared again, so you have to go to my channel for them. Sorry.

Edited by AgeofSandow

Allright thanks

Can you please make The Rocks (Rocky-Maivia) move-set?

I have one dude. I was going to start to upload Attitude movesets as I did them, but people didn't want them. So I'm doing current era now. I'll go upload it to CC now for you. I use my name as seach tag.