Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

Love them all, I like the athenticity of them! Im currently creating a Survivor Series 91 arena and will also be doing a matchup screen for it if you want it.

Do you know where's the location of the arena select images?

[spiler]

cdQ0keZ.png

Well that makes 2 of us then, as I cnanot locate these either, I know where everything else is but these!

Anyone else have a clue?

I have found them last year, but i dont remember where :p

Think I have found them in the MatchHD.pac under MCAS.

Love them all, I like the athenticity of them! Im currently creating a Survivor Series 91 arena and will also be doing a matchup screen for it if you want it.

[spiler]

cdQ0keZ.png

Well that makes 2 of us then, as I cnanot locate these either, I know where everything else is but these!

Anyone else have a clue?

Gonna take a look

[spiler]

cdQ0keZ.png

Anyone else have a clue?

Yes, I was going to say that earlier, but I couldn't log on at work.  But, yes, I found it the other day under MCAS, but I had no luck.  I was hoping to change the layout in the menu at the arena select screen, that way we could find the arenas easier.  The problem I kept having was every time I uncompressed the 1B59.pac textures, I couldn't inject and compress them back in.  I even tried injecting them right back in without making any changes and it still wouldn't work.  I don't know that much about this stuff, but if you can figure this one out, that would be pretty sweet.

Edited by summerslammer

I've been working on it all evening but with no luck so far....I'm sure it's possible though!

What if we inject the image normaly and update the arc files manually?

Well a little progress...I can replace the image with a single colour with no issues, however the more colours that are added to the image the less chance it works. This is exactly the same issue as with the matchup screens funnily enough.

It may take me a while to figure it out however below proves its possible...even of it is just a white image lol.

140620-2313-40_zps57df9a9d.jpg

Well a little progress...I can replace the image with a single colour with no issues, however the more colours that are added to the image the less chance it works. This is exactly the same issue as with the matchup screens funnily enough.

It may take me a while to figure it out however below proves its possible...even of it is just a white image lol.

140620-2313-40_zps57df9a9d.jpg

You replace it using the compress and inject funtion? No update arc files right?

A little more indepth than that PT,  but heres the latest update.. I need to look into it a little further but this is alot more progress as you can see I have replaced Wrestlemania with Survivor Series.

140620-2358-16_zps2b388f20.jpg

Edited by UndertakerWLF

A little more indepth than that PT,  but heres the latest update.. I need to look inti it a little further but this is alot more progress.

140620-2358-16_zps2b388f20.jpg

Awesome, thats good enougth for me :p

I don't know how the hell you're doing this, but to me this could be pretty big!

Yep, bacause if is method works on those logos it must work in almost all the other files of the game. We would finally be able to edit the MnlayHD.pac

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Summerslammer, awesome mods!!! I noticed when I dl'd your 90 rumble arena it looks like the file is actually WrestleMania 7.  When I open the file it is the same size and reads bg34 not 33. Any chance you could update that link? Thanks-a-bunch :) 

Hey Summerslammer, awesome mods!!! I noticed when I dl'd your 90 rumble arena it looks like the file is actually WrestleMania 7.  When I open the file it is the same size and reads bg34 not 33. Any chance you could update that link? Thanks-a-bunch :)

Thanks, man, glad you like them...  I looked at the link and everything looks good on my end.  I logged on another computer and tried and it sent me directly to the right link.... I don't know why you are having trouble with it.  Has anyone else had trouble with this link?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfs2bsniwbydml1/bg33.pac

If not, maybe someone can help figure out why you ain't getting it. If there is indeed a problem with the link, I will upload a new one.  

Hey Summer slammer thanks for the reply. It says bg33 and seems fine when downloaded but when I open it up in xpacker, I notice the PAC is actually bg34 and it is the same size as your wmvii arena. I could be wrong but I have your wmvii file as well and it seems identical. I don't think they are supposed to be the same size and all. I could be wrong though. It isn't the first time and won't be the last. Lol.

Hey Summer slammer thanks for the reply. It says bg33 and seems fine when downloaded but when I open it up in xpacker, I notice the PAC is actually bg34 and it is the same size as your wmvii arena. I could be wrong but I have your wmvii file as well and it seems identical. I don't think they are supposed to be the same size and all. I could be wrong though. It isn't the first time and won't be the last. Lol.

I used WM VII as a base for Summerslam and SNME...  I probably just didn't change the name of the pach file in X-Packer... It still works... If you have any trouble, let me know..

I've used all of your arenas bud and only had issues with wm9. I can send you anything you need if you can't get yours working cparker :)

What issues have you had with WM9?  If there is something I need to fix, I want to get it right...  I think mediafire acts like a bitch sometimes....

It causes a fatal crash ingame.

All the others work regardless of where I put them. Wm 9 won't work at all, crashes while loading regardless of any arena I seem to try and replace - that includes going over the original wm 9 of course :) all the others are fantastic mate, great work.

Damn, you weren't lying!  WM9 is cracked out... The file on mediafire is messed up and the backup I have is also jacked...  Even my in game bg36 dont work anymore.  It did at one time, that's how I took pics, but I have fatal crash now.  I'm deleting file off of first page and I will try to get it working by the weekend...Thanks for the heads up...