Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

Main Alt. Arenas BIG Folder link:    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jajvyzta03r7j4/Wrestling_Legends_Alt._Arenas.rar/file                                                                                                

UPDATE (5-12-20) I mostly just tweaked some arenas already in the game and did not make any new ones. Most of the tweaks were just disappearing objects that most people wouldn't even notice. I did however, make a couple of BIG changes to a couple of arenas. Bash At The Beach 1995 added bleachers and more fans to fix a problem during cage matches where fans would float in the sky lol.  I also made the ocean somewhat animated.  Halloween Havoc 1996 now has a giant Slim Jim promotional display to the left of the entrance way just like in the real arena.  Spring Stampede 1998 now has a barn instead of a house in the entrance area.  Sometimes when I make updates and add cool things, the arena size will change. So you will have to change the arena size for three of the slots. Make sure you copy all arenas in this update to the correct folder in your main alt folder.  There is a read me file included in the update. Enjoy!   https://www.mediafire.com/file/m34x90u6acfedrn/Wrestling_Legends_Alt._Arenas_UPDATE_5-12-20.rar/file                                                                                                                                                                            

Triple H pac http://www.mediafire.com/file/gkfp0wd9zp96cig/ch102.pac/file

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1

Thanks...  Sorry about the shitty pics...  I am saving up for a HD cap card

If you have jtag you don´t need a cap card.

If you have a jailbreak PS3 you don't need a cap card^^

So,he simply doesn´t need to buy a cap card xD

• Like 1

very good but how can i find the line to replace in the arc file ?

RedRooster explained the process here:

In between his pics of Summerslam and Royal Rumble is where you will find the info. \

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing.Love the small details.It would be awesome if you could do that to all the wwf arenas.

Thanks... Glad you guys like them... I do plan on trying to mod most of the classic arenas, at the least change the logos to the WWF one...  I'm going to try to tackle the arenas with old school red, white, and blue ropes.  I probably won't touch WM XI, WM XII, or WM XIII, because those are where RedRoosters arenas are in my game...

• 2 weeks later...