Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

Thanks fellas... I found out I got a couple of family things going on this weekend so probably won't get much done til next week. But, I will update more soon...

I got x-packer I trying installing your mod wrestlemania 1  I need the original bg28.pac and  plist360.arc please I forgot to  back them up

Edited by dbz1989

on your plist360.arc, how much data have you edited it on it? i can get you a brand new arc but if you have done any edits to your lost one, then you will have to edit all the stuff again...

on your plist360.arc, how much data have you edited it on it? i can get you a brand new arc but if you have done any edits to your lost one, then you will have to edit all the stuff again...

I don't have the original plsit360.arc  that come with the  game  I forgot  to make a back up 

i can get you that after bit... it will be a brand new straight from the game disc... hang tight

thank you sorry all the trouble man. I got x-packer now I been trying put your mod wwf arena   what is the only arc file you change size do both the plist360 and bg arc? I do got x-packer now

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t2nv5vw825b7s75/plist360.arc

This is a brand new plist360.arc file. This is the only file you need to change the arena size in this file. Save and copy this and the bg28.pac onto the JTAG... Its really simple once you get the hang. I think I gave you a quick run down on pg 8 of this thread. Take your time and you will get it.. Good luck!

Edited by summerslammer

This is a brand new plist360.arc file. This is the only file you need to change the arena size in this file. Save and copy this and the bg28.pac onto the JTAG... Its really simple once you get the hang. I think I gave you a quick run down on pg 8 of this thread. Take your time and you will get it.. Good luck!

I did it  thank you It was easy I got the idea now I know what I was doing glad you could help me  I appropriate. I just found out my title update that didn't let it work that was the main problem. I don't know if there a title update for the mod 

Edited by dbz1989

I did it  thank you It was easy I got the idea now I know what I was doing glad you could help me  I appropriate. I just found out my title update that didn't let it work that was the main problem. I don't know if there a title update for the mod 

If you want to run the game with mods and the title update then you need to patch the xex file. I wrote a guide on how to do it.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/46785-tutorial-how-to-install-the-title-update-to-work-with-mods/

• 3 weeks later...

WCW Monday Nitro 1998 arena in first post... If they guys like it, it will be the default arena in Wrestling Legends... BIG THANKS to RedRooster for making this arena possible... 

The new Nitro arena is AMAZING ! Are you planning on updating Havoc'98 with the Snickers Logo if possible ?

Yes sir... Just finished it actually... Im going to re-do the Halloween Havoc from 2K16 as well. I believe it was 1996 from the HOF Showcase. When I get done with it, Im gonna show previews for both arenas just in time for Halloween!!! Both will be Wrestling Legends exclusives and will be included in a Halloween Havoc folder along with Red Rooster's Havoc.. You will be able to swap them in and out as you see fit... Stay tuned this week for preview pics...

• Like 1

Alright, peeps.. In line with the Halloween season, I have two previews for you the main post.. Halloween Havoc 1996 & 98... Both will be included in a folder along with Rooster's Havoc arena for the legends game and can be swapped in and out whenever you please... BIG thanks to Rooster on these arenas. He made it possible to edit Havoc 98 and inspired alot of my ideas... So, hope you guys like....Happy Halloween!!!!!

Image result for michael myers halloween gif

Alright, peeps.. In line with the Halloween season, I have two previews for you the main post.. Halloween Havoc 1996 & 98... Both will be included in a folder along with Rooster's Havoc arena for the legends game and can be swapped in and out whenever you please... BIG thanks to Rooster on these arenas. He made it possible to edit Havoc 98 and inspired alot of my ideas... So, hope you guys like....Happy Halloween!!!!!

Image result for michael myers halloween gif

always making wonderful  arena  mod :cool:

I will leave my Halloween Havoc arenas as NEW!!! on the first page for now, but I want to give a quick preview of Titan83's Royal Rumble 1995 arena... It's fucking amazing and the pics dont do it justice... All the credit goes to him. All I did was some texture edits and the pic previews... The texture edits I did was towards the 95 new generation era. The PPV was held at the Sun Dome in Tampa, FL and its where the South Florida University basketball team played ball. So, I textured the crowd, ads, and billboards to match as such. One thing to note on this arena is the rope color.  In reality, the rope colors were red, white, and blue. But in the Legends game, they will be gold. Several arenas will have one color instead of the traditional red, white, and blue, and there is no way around this.  Some arena slots are assigned to one color and thats just the way it is. Once you accept it, its not a big deal at all. We made this one gold to match the barricade and it looks incredible in game. So, all credit goes to Titan83  for this bad ass arena... The pic previews can be seen on the first page... Cheers!!! 

• Like 1