Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

Nice Sting mods. Yeah I feel ya on the Starrcade 96 hait texture. But please dont scrap it just keep working on that texture. Dolph Ziggler has similar highlights in some of his textures, maybe that can help.

Thanks for the positive feedback on Sting... We are sorting out the Sting 10 attire pack for the Legends game... Some from these attires and some from the others... Will preview when ready... 200 posts!!! I'm on my way now....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible work! That one with the dark hair is my favorite. I believe that was how he looked right before he left and came back as Crow. 

Yeah, me too...  Bugsyboy really improved the dark haired Sting with that new hair. We got two of them attires. Bash at the Beach 96 and the purple one from Nitro 96... But, I have no idea what the 29 on the purple attire means lol... We got some variety for sure

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 1

Incredible work! That one with the dark hair is my favorite. I believe that was how he looked right before he left and came back as Crow. 

Yeah, me too...  Bugsyboy really improved the dark haired Sting with that new hair. We got two of them attires. Bash at the Beach 96 and the purple one from Nitro 96... But, I have no idea what the 29 on the purple attire means lol... We got some variety for sure

Great work! 

BTW, the '29' was for a terrible sponsorship deal with NASCAR where that was the number of the 'WCW car'

• Like 1

1 is from me , the blue one is from Guapo and the rest is all 

Summerslammers

They are not the ones from the first Sting Pack , some may be the same attire but they are all remade by SummerSlammers from what i know

• 2 months later...

Nice!!!!! HHH looks sweet

Thanks, and I should mention the idea for the last DX street attire with the red logo came from you. When I was going through looking for completed mods, I seen one in your thread with this logo on the shirt, but it wasn't released yet. But, credit to you, RJ on that. Thanks!

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 1

Nice!!!!! HHH looks sweet

Thanks, and I should mention the idea for the last DX street attire with the red logo came from you. When I was going through looking for completed mods, I seen one in your thread with this logo on the shirt, but it wasn't released yet. But, credit to you, RJ on that. Thanks!

Yeah my version has been sitting in Development Hell while I work to complete these HBK mods. Making accurate versions of his late 97/early 98 metallic tights has drummed me down. I do have a question I'm going to PM you about.

• 5 weeks later...

HHH (The Game) 10 attire pack preview for Wrestling Legends in the first post... Credit to Luigi for his work on the normal.dds which I used in this pack as well as the DX pack.. 

• Like 1