Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

WOW ! That Spring Stampede is awesome, I can't believe you were able to make the barn and the wagon, Where on earth did you get the texas longhorn from ? Incredible !!!! I'm hoping this makes LEGENDS ! 

WOW ! That Spring Stampede is awesome, I can't believe you were able to make the barn and the wagon, Where on earth did you get the texas longhorn from ? Incredible !!!! I'm hoping this makes LEGENDS ! 

You're hoping this makes Legends....what do you think its for?

I meant that I hope its in the final version and its not an arena that needs to be swapped in

It may be or it may not be. There are gonna be alot of awesome arenas in Arena Alts. folders were releasing. Its gonna be updated after release as well.  Switching arenas in and out is gonna be the norm. If this arena or another isnt in released version, the folders are designed to make the swapping in and out easy. They will be user friendly.

I meant that I hope its in the final version and its not an arena that needs to be swapped in

It may be or it may not be. There are gonna be alot of awesome arenas in Arena Alts. folders were releasing. Its gonna be updated after release as well.  Switching arenas in and out is gonna be the norm. If this arena or another isnt in released version, the folders are designed to make the swapping in and out easy. They will be user friendly.

Yeah as Summersammer said, we will make this process as easy as possible, it will be a matter of following some super simple instructions, its worth doing otherwise you would be missing out on some awesome arenas.

• Like 1

Man this new topic editor fucked up all my shit. I was trying to edit/update this topic with new pics and the setup is different... Well in short, I saved a quick edit and lost all my pics... So Im just gonna preview new stuff here in this thread until they get put on FB and the blog... If you want to see old pics that I used to have on my thread, visit http://wrestlinglegendsgame.blogspot.ca/p/wwf-arenas.html

I may add my old pics to this thread down the line but anytime soon...

With that being said... 2 NEW Undertaker packs in the first post

51 minutes ago, DBZ1989 said:

The undertaker too good be true I drink to that:food-smiley-005:

Hey, I sent you a message.. Ill just post new shit here so you can add them to the blog/FB... If there are any pics that you didnt get to add but now they are gone, I still have in my photobucket and can get them to you. I believe you added all the stuff in my thread already though

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 2

On 1/28/2014 at 5:25 PM, summerslammer said:

PS: The 2 Undertaker packs along with many others will be getting cut down to fit more alts for more wrestlers... I will post new pics of the Taker packs below showing which ones will make the game and which ones wont. Expect anywhere from 3-5 attires to get cut out... Stay tuned!

Oh, I just realized what you said about the 2 Undertaker packs. Well, if it comes down to that I would say the best decision what be to eliminate his most recent attires(from WM 23 - 31) since the focus is Wrestling Legends. I also doubt Bray Wyatt will be in so, it would definitely make since to get rid of that WM 31 attire 1st if need be. Just my 2 cents ;)

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...