Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

That Superman guy is hilarious 

Yeah... I made two versions of a crowd member wearing a Superman Halloween costume... In the 96 Havoc arena, its a tall giant Superman. And in the 98 Havoc arena, its a overweight Superman... lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok... Big update in the first post on arenas for Wrestling Legends... I have finished a 6 arena Survivor Series pack... all arenas are assigned to bg29 and you can switch them out as you please... Cheers!

• Like 1

Those Survivor Series arenas are AWESOME ! I especially dig the '92 and '94 Versions, Terrific work as always......just can't wait till the last DLC for 2k17 drops and then hopefully legends will be released shortly after that.

Edited by wwelegendfan

Freaking awesome Survivor Series pack but here my guess on the Survivor Series Attitude Era pack note I could be wrong but it a good guess I think lol

1. Survivor Series 1996 - Madison Square Garden ( WWE2k16)
  2. Survivor Series 1997 - Molson Centre ( WWE13) The Montreal Screwjob
  3. Survivor Series 1998 - Kiel Center ( WWE13)
  4. Survivor Series 1999 - Joe Louis Arena I Believe some made this arena but I could be wrong
  5. Survivor Series 2000 -Ice Palace  ( 2k16)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

2 new arena previews in the first post... Summerslam 1992 and In Your House 95-96.. I have alot more arenas done but these are the only ones I wanted to showcase right now.... Credit to RedRooster for his original In Your House. I hope you guys like these 2... I put several hours in these... Now, Im concentrating on detailing the arenas in game before I do anymore alternates... Stay tuned...

• Like 1

Whoa....I'm gonna have to start updating the blog again soon. The past 2 months have been pretty tough for me because of a tragic situation that occurred with some relatives of mine but these 2 new awesome releases of yours most certainly have cheered me up some : ) Thank you so much for sharing!

Whoa....I'm gonna have to start updating the blog again soon. The past 2 months have been pretty tough for me because of a tragic situation that occurred with some relatives of mine but these 2 new awesome releases of yours most certainly have cheered me up some : ) Thank you so much for sharing!

Bugsy's WCW Macho man and Beefcake need to be on there too ;)

Edited by Red Rooster

Bugsy's WCW Macho man and Beefcake need to be on there too ;)

Of course, I didn't forget about those but thanks for the reminder! :D

Hey this probably a dumb question, but has anyone figured out how to add arenas as dlc. I know can be done in 15, but I haven't been able to figure it out in 14. I was only asking because there is so many awesome arena creations being made especially by summerslammer.

Hey this probably a dumb question, but has anyone figured out how to add arenas as dlc. I know can be done in 15, but I haven't been able to figure it out in 14. I was only asking because there is so many awesome arena creations being made especially by summerslammer.

Have you added your own arenas in 15? If so, how?