Triple H pac revamped with new attire!

summerslammer

13 hours ago, summerslammer said:

What arena are u trying to do and what arena slot are copying it over?

I'm trying to fix the colour on the bottom rope of the NWA 1988 arena in BG39 slot (WM12).

On a sidenote I also noticed that NWA 1989 is the same as '88 just with Attitude era t-shirts in the crowd. 

56 minutes ago, MatMania said:

I'm trying to fix the colour on the bottom rope of the NWA 1988 arena in BG39 slot (WM12).

On a sidenote I also noticed that NWA 1989 is the same as '88 just with Attitude era t-shirts in the crowd. 

If u want, u can send me your arena and I'll take a look 

It's actually your arena - NWA '88 that I'm trying to fix the bottom rope, as I have it in the WM12 slot, as it's a three color rope it shows the bottom rope as black and white on one side.  I will send now via PM anyway :) 

On 7/31/2018 at 5:31 AM, MatMania said:

Yeah, if the 1989 one gets updated would LOVE a copy of that. 

2 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

Yeah, if the 1989 one gets updated would LOVE a copy of that. 

Here is the issue... the arena I made was exclusively for Wrestling Legends. The NWA arenas were specifically designed to go into WCW Saturday night slot. That slot only allows one rope color. The NWA arena in real life had red, white, and blue. So, knowing I couldn't duplicate that, I just made the ring posts blue, turnbuckles white, and ropes all the same color of red. Now that one bottom rope issue is easily fixed but if everyone is placing the NWA arena in a different slot, it's hard for me to update it. 

• Like 1

24lqyvd.jpg

Is anyone else seeing an Attitude era crowd in the NWA 89 arena? I haven't made it home yet to investigate the arenas I got sent to me. But the above pic was taken from my game. And as far as I can tell, it's pretty retro 80s. 

I want to say that when I swapped the 1988 NWA ring with the 1989 NWA ring in the WCW Sat Night slot for Legends...it was the exact same one (no difference between 88 vs 89). I don't even recall seeing the gold ribbons on the entrance. So, I was like, meh...same thing as 88 I just won't use 89. 

3 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

I want to say that when I swapped the 1988 NWA ring with the 1989 NWA ring in the WCW Sat Night slot for Legends...it was the exact same one (no difference between 88 vs 89). I don't even recall seeing the gold ribbons on the entrance. So, I was like, meh...same thing as 88 I just won't use 89. 

Ok, I must of fucked somehow when putting the arenas together for the upload. I'll do some digging this weekend and try and get it sorted out. If anyone sees anything else out of place, please let me know. Ty

I checked the NWA arenas I sent out to u guys and the crowd shirts were wrong it seemed. The ones in my game were correct. So, in the first post, I have a DL link with the NWA arenas from my version..

• Too Sweet 1

I found a curious bug with your excellent Bash at the beach arena (the one on the actual beach) where if you do a cage match, you get a 'secondary' crowd floating in the sky where the seats would be in a regular arena.

I was in two minds whether to post this or not, as your work is of such a high quality I didn't want to appear picky or ungrateful

7 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I found a curious bug with your excellent Bash at the beach arena (the one on the actual beach) where if you do a cage match, you get a 'secondary' crowd floating in the sky where the seats would be in a regular arena.

I was in two minds whether to post this or not, as your work is of such a high quality I didn't want to appear picky or ungrateful

Oh no, u are fine. If u see something wrong, bring it up. But honestly, I have zero idea why that glitch happened. I have not tried a cage match in that arena. I can try one and see if I can get to the bottom of it. 

9 hours ago, TheTerritories said:

Something is up with the new NWA rar file. It won't extract using rar opener. Gets about 50% done and freezes. Anyone else have issues?

I just tried it, works fine, redownload the file man

Edited by Red Rooster

On 7/30/2018 at 3:35 PM, summerslammer said:

Ok... here is my plan when I get motivated again lol. First I'm gonna knock out WM 11-20 and then I'm done with them. Then I'll concentrate on some more WCW retro arenas. Then I'll do more WWF arenas. I want to get the WMs done first that way every era in the game will have a WM to represent. From golden era to Ruthless Agression. Then because WCW don't have as many arenas in the game, I'm gonna do 10 various WCW arenas. Then after that, I'll take a look at 10 more WWF alternates. A few Summerslams, Royal Rumbles, Survivor Series, and King of the Ring. I will release them in packs of 10 in that order. How long it will take me is anyone's guess. But just know, after these 30 or so, I'm done. And also note I'm making the arenas as alts for Wrestling Legends. So ramps, no ramps, multi colored ropes or single color ropes will all play a factor in the selection. I will try and get started on them this week or next. 

You are a Godsend, sir. No PC modding or community creations on PS4/XB1 will ever come close to matching Wrestling Legends for all-encompassing nostalgia. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So obviously I’ve disappeared from the modding scene for a long time but I’ve been really thinking about getting back into modding content for Wrestling Legends. I figure most people have moved on to next gen or PC but I still love 2K14 on the JTAG and I’m having that itch again. Especially with world in quarantine. I’m just wondering is there even a community for this anymore? 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

17 hours ago, summerslammer said:

So obviously I’ve disappeared from the modding scene for a long time but I’ve been really thinking about getting back into modding content for Wrestling Legends. I figure most people have moved on to next gen or PC but I still love 2K14 on the JTAG and I’m having that itch again. Especially with world in quarantine. I’m just wondering is there even a community for this anymore? 

Yessir!!!  I'm also working on updates for CAWS, renders for DLC & attire mods for DLC to make the game more based around the 70's, 80's, 90's & early 2000s & have all the renders / attires also reflect that.

Cool I’m pretty much getting back into arenas. I’m gonna tweak a few that are already in the game and make some new ones. I’ll update this thread when updates arrive 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, summerslammer said:

Arena UPDATE 5-12-20 link in first post!

Good stuff bro, when I eventually get round to finishing the 1.2 update for Wrestling Legends Ill include your new versions.

Good to see you're still modding dude.

• Too Sweet 1

7 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

Good stuff bro, when I eventually get round to finishing the 1.2 update for Wrestling Legends Ill include your new versions.

Good to see you're still modding dude.

Yeah you too. I think I burnt myself out on modding for awhile, but with this whole lock down thing, I've been enjoying the hell of it. I had to familiarize myself again on how to do half this shit but its been fun. Im just gonna keep updating arenas but if there is anything I can do to help you out, let me know. Here is a link to some pic previews for the updates I made in some of the arenas. I only took a pic of any big changes I made. Here is the link since posting pics in here has turned into a nightmare for me lol

http://www.mediafire.com/file/whcotbpypobgnnn/Pic_Preview_UPDATE_5-12-20.rar/file

Edited by summerslammer
  • Like 2