wwf rebellion 2000 arena

Goody990

a793298683ca11e3ab480ee324b24fdd_6.jpgd4fb2590863111e3b7f912b8a4046132_6.jpg

wwf rebellion arena, used the glitch on this so unable to download, however i have uploaded the logos so you can create it yourself, 2nd pic i resized the wwf.com logo to correct size. psn goody990, search rebellion, enjoy

• Like 1

I done my best at putting a stage to it but my attempt seems to have failed lol. Because of the lack of having the 2000 RAW arena, I couldn't get the right look I was going for, but other than that I did me best and I thank you for the uploads Goody !

The orange's are actually RED ! But my phone naffed that up, and this is quite a bad attempt but it's as close as I could get, seeing as the stage design isn't available.

reb1.jpg

reb2.jpg

reb3.jpg

Thanks again for the logos mate !

Ill look at doin the paint tool for stage if I can find it, other than that only 1 thing missin, wwf logo just above the r on rebellion, bt all good mate

I know mate , I completely forgot about the WWF logo above the R until afterwards n then it was too late because of having to go back and edit !

Ah well, there could always be a version 2 in the making !

a793298683ca11e3ab480ee324b24fdd_6.jpgd4fb2590863111e3b7f912b8a4046132_6.jpg

wwf rebellion arena, used the glitch on this so unable to download, however i have uploaded the logos so you can create it yourself, 2nd pic i resized the wwf.com logo to correct size. psn goody990, search rebellion, enjoy

The apron looks pretty good. Will have to look at the logos.

The orange's are actually RED ! But my phone naffed that up, and this is quite a bad attempt but it's as close as I could get, seeing as the stage design isn't available.

reb1.jpg

reb2.jpg

reb3.jpg

Thanks again for the logos mate !

c0c3580c892b11e387e21288611c7ec9_6.jpg

i quickly made the wall logo and think it looks ok, apart frm being the wrong arena and forgettin the wwf logo at entrance lol, but again if y want thm the logos are available

Edited by Goody990

Lol I was just lookin for a decent wall t wrk on and get it as close as poss, never thought about the stage untill to late t go back, I hav been back n redone it with wwf logo on entrance, looks sweet, I may upload sum pics later bt u get the gist frm the above

cheers for the feedback

Yeah definitely Goody, I can see the frustration on stage design.

Although "stage design 1" would work with a texture / PT for the minitron that would be 3 half arc steel scaffolding on either side with the WWF logo in the center. And the rebellion logos on the walls like you've done above, only thing is I can't import these logos in to the game.

Example:

ejvkfr.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dazman™

I was fortunate enough to go to Rebellion 1999 and the stage isn't that much different so I'll definitely grab this one.

Awesome job with this one, looks good enough to be an actual in game arena with what you had to work with. :)